Wiki Posts
Search

Hons miles not showing on my Miles Account on M&M

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2006, 11:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdv GLD(MM), QF LTS, UA MP_nada, HH Gld, SPG, GoldenCircle Jade
Hons miles not showing on my Miles Account on M&M

Last year they showed - ever since I qualified for SEN they don't show. All but one of my flights have been on LH and LX. What up?
Old Aug 23, 2006, 12:02 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Counting this year and last year do you have more than 300k HON miles? If not, then that will be the reason not showing any more (the prior calendar year ie 2004 having dropped off).
Old Aug 23, 2006, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AAdv GLD(MM), QF LTS, UA MP_nada, HH Gld, SPG, GoldenCircle Jade
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Counting this year and last year do you have more than 300k HON miles? If not, then that will be the reason not showing any more (the prior calendar year ie 2004 having dropped off).
Probably not. But then again neither did I have more than 300k last year as I only qualified for FTL, but it still showed my HONs miles online. do they assume that just because I am below 300k this and past year that i won't make it and therefore don't care? I would have thought they would like to keep reminding me to encourage me to fly more?
Old Aug 23, 2006, 11:35 pm

Have a similar experience - printing out my statement today - first time in 2006 it did not show any HON miles at all - despite the online statement doing so - have traveled far less than I used to do - and am somewhat below the 300 K status this year - assuming that that is what triggers the column on the account print out. However for my qualification period - which is 2005 and 06 I am 412 miles short of reqaulification - so from that prespective it should show. Wonders of LH IT.

Cheers

Thomas
Old Aug 24, 2006, 1:52 am

Programs: LH HON, AF FB Platinum
I've got my requalification till 2009 since months and my paper-statement doesn't show my HON miles at all. For me it doesn't matter as long as I've the correct statement online.
Salve Luigi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.