Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is your "favorite" example of LH marketing weasel-speak?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2007, 4:15 am

Programs: LH FTL
Originally Posted by totti
Can we call someone "Frequent Traveller" who travels 35k miles every second year?

Flysurfers post (#224) made me aware that LH FTL is a great euphemism, too.
Well, if they make the 35000 miles in 125-mile-segments .....that is 280 flights in one year..... alost one daily! How can you be more frequent travelling
Old Dec 13, 2007, 5:04 am
jog

Programs: LH FT, AB Gold, bahn.comfort
I guess this is the right thread to quote LH's Dutch newsletter from last week where they introduce the new (for the Netherlands) RTF offers:
Are you Ready to fly? Do you sometimes dream of getting away from it all for a few days? Then we've got just the thing for you. Every Wednesday, we present a selection of destinations at extremely attractive last minute prices.
Already this week, i.e the following Wednesday, there are no such last minute offers...
Old Dec 13, 2007, 11:06 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by captainiglo
Well, if they make the 35000 miles in 125-mile-segments .....that is 280 flights in one year..... alost one daily! How can you be more frequent travelling
by flying 400 segments in a year?
Old Dec 13, 2007, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
by flying 400 segments in a year?
You used to do better.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.