Search

Excellent customer service

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2006, 12:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH M&M, SK EuroBonus, AF/KL FB, Aegean Airlines Miles&Bonus
Excellent customer service

Hey everyone,

I believe that I just had to post this experience. As I was flying with their code share partner Aegean Airlines using the Miles & More card at the check-in, I was eligible to some miles that never showed up in my balance account. I tried to find out how to retro-claim missing miles, but nothing was available so I had to email their customer service department with all my flight information. After one day I got an answer and my miles where promptly creditet to my account.
^ for LH, especially in these days when SAS has all this problems with flight cancellations and strikes I appreciate the professional service of Lufthansa.
Old Jan 26, 2006, 4:07 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Good to hear. Did they even credit status miles?
Old Jan 26, 2006, 2:21 pm

Programs: *A
congratulations.
but how did you manage that they let you email that? did you scan the bp and tix?
I always have to fax all this. (actually they want it by snail mail, but as i learned on FT, i never will send originals and fax is accepted. cheers for that again)
Old Jan 27, 2006, 7:42 am

Programs: LH HON, AF FB Platinum
Congrats kimandvl. Since six months I'm waiting for crediting my VG-miles flying EZE-GRU and GRU-MVD. Only got a nice LH letter to be patient. But this happened four months ago. After looking onto my two million miles account maybe they think I don't need those lousy VG award miles.
Salve Luigi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.