Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Munich First Class Lounge [MUC FCL]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2024, 10:29 pm

Flying LH First, connecting to TG Business.

#1. I am pretty sure I have LH FCL access in MUC. Please confirm.
#2. How long should I plan from lounge to plane?

Thanks!
Old Feb 7, 2024, 2:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Global321
Flying LH First, connecting to TG Business.

#1. I am pretty sure I have LH FCL access in MUC. Please confirm.
#2. How long should I plan from lounge to plane?

Thanks!
If your arriving in LH F & departing in TG J same day, your inbound BP gets you access to either of the FCL at MUC, departure on TG is not relevant for access, Satellite lounge is much nicer, you can use both if sufficient time, TG departs close to the main terminal FCL, so you could just proceed to the TG gate when boarding starts, it’s a couple of minutes away.
Old Feb 7, 2024, 3:15 am

Originally Posted by chris63
If your arriving in LH F & departing in TG J same day, your inbound BP gets you access to either of the FCL at MUC, departure on TG is not relevant for access, Satellite lounge is much nicer, you can use both if sufficient time, TG departs close to the main terminal FCL, so you could just proceed to the TG gate when boarding starts, it’s a couple of minutes away.
Thank you!

Given the train is out and flying TG on the connection, will LH still drive me between T2 and T2 satellite?
(It has been several years, but, as I recall the satellite FC lounge is much nicer.)

Last edited by Global321; Feb 7, 2024 at 3:25 am
Old Feb 7, 2024, 4:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Global321
Thank you!

Given the train is out and flying TG on the connection, will LH still drive me between T2 and T2 satellite?
(It has been several years, but, as I recall the satellite FC lounge is much nicer.)
Welcome, yes, as i said the Satellite lounge is much nicer, currently with the train out of action there is a Limousine service between the 2 FCL, the PA’s will give you the timings on the day.
Global321 likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 4:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

MUC FCL as always, a delight, no more Bollinger but they replaced it with Pol Roger 2016
demue, MichielR and worldclubber like this.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 4:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
MUC FCL as always, a delight, no more Bollinger but they replaced it with Pol Roger 2016
I am sorry I drank all the Bollinger PN last week . The vintage Pol Roger is a good replacement, however
chris63, MichielR and worldclubber like this.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 4:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cfischer
I am sorry I drank all the Bollinger PN last week . The vintage Pol Roger is a good replacement, however
I forgive you this time, i prefer Pol Roger
worldclubber likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 2:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

MUC FCLE , great place to be for Easter
demue, worldclubber and Fabo.sk like this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 2:13 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
LH could learn from this for their F product aloft: Rotation is good, as long as all of the options are of a high standard.
f4freeJunior and chris63 like this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 2:16 am

I forgive you this time, i prefer Pol Roger
Same here! Even their entry-level product served at the FRA FCLs is by far the best champagne there.

Happy Easter!
chris63 and MichielR like this.
Old Apr 4, 2024, 4:16 pm

Programs: Eurobonus Gold [*AG], Finnair Gold [OWS] HHonors Diamond, Hertz Pres Circle
First first this weekend, on my return I'll have more than enough hours at MUC before my flight to GOT.
- GOT flight will depart from the satellite according to the LH app, can one transfer between the non-Schengen and the Schengen FC lounge or do I need to utilize then regular non-Schengen to Schengen flow at MUC and then go to the Schengen FC lounge?

- Any preferences regarding the non-Schengen and the Schengen FC lounge?
Old Apr 4, 2024, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by GOTBound
First first this weekend, on my return I'll have more than enough hours at MUC before my flight to GOT.
- GOT flight will depart from the satellite according to the LH app, can one transfer between the non-Schengen and the Schengen FC lounge or do I need to utilize then regular non-Schengen to Schengen flow at MUC and then go to the Schengen FC lounge?

The FCL in the Sat is both Schengen and non-Schengen, and has a passport checkpoint inside the lounge. Just go there and they will take care im immigration issues. It is the same lounge with a Schengen and a non-Schengen door, so to speak.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 2:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by GOTBound

Both FCL have immigration within the lounge, Satellite lounge is much nicer but if you have time you can visit both, gate can change on the day.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 3:03 pm

Programs: Delta DM
When I visited FRA FCL back in 2022, I tried 5 or 6 18 year old whiskys. Got hammered real quick.
Milwaukee likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by golfr
When I visited FRA FCL back in 2022, I tried 5 or 6 18 year old whiskys. Got hammered real quick.
How is this related to the MUC FCL?

BTW, 18 is not always better then 12
chris63 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.