Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SEN and SEN+

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2008, 3:49 pm

Programs: M&M/S SPG livetime gold, but not running behind status & points anymore! Now only book value for $
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
It'd surprise me if LH would value some other *G status that much. Normally it hardly makes a difference so I am not sure what this does when combined with a SEN status. But LH moves in mysterious ways.
I didn't even know the FQTV field could hold more than one entry. But then again, there are some people here who have had their SEN number in during the booking, then changed it to another program and still had SEN recorded on the manifest.
Well, last week I was on a HKG-FRA LH booked in C, . My FFP was DC on the BP, but they know, I also had FTL ( no more SEN !!!! ).
Anyhow, on that flight, 2 times the purser came greeted by name and only me and another person have been asked to make our mealchoice ahead, because the cabin was fully booked and they ask us to make our choice, bevore our prevered meal is gone.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 3:36 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by bertheike
..because the cabin was fully booked and they ask us to make our choice, bevore our prevered meal is gone.
So was the devoured perverted meal any good ... ?

If an FA asked me twice or thrice if I wanted a really, really special meal, I'd be 100% convinced that she planned on poisoning me .. you know these tough LH ladies!
Old Jan 1, 2014, 4:15 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Despite not flying LH for a long time, or indeed not crediting flights to M&M, the "+" seems to still be attached to my SEN status .
Old Jan 1, 2014, 5:40 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Despite not flying LH for a long time, or indeed not crediting flights to M&M, the "+" seems to still be attached to my SEN status .
Where did you see the "+"?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.