Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for opinions-C on Austrian Air, EWR-VIE

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2005, 4:48 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Looking for opinions-C on Austrian Air, EWR-VIE

We're doing this in May, and continuing a few days later on to Rome. I haven't had much luck finding info.

We're flying business.....and from the website it looks pretty good. I would love to hear from those who have flown with Austrian in C for some input.

Thanks!
Old Feb 14, 2005, 8:04 am

Try the Lufthansa forum for information on Austrian. Because Lufthansa, Austrian and LOT Polish share the same Frequent Flyer Program, they are lumped together on this site. There are definatly some good threads on OS in C.

Also, do you mean JFK-VIE? As far I know, Austrian only flies JFK-VIE and IAD-VIE daily, YYZ-VIE a few times a week and occasional charters to the Caribbean trans-atlantic. Or are you connecting in IAD/YYZ or a European Star Alliance city?
Old Feb 14, 2005, 10:45 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by magyarflieger
Try the Lufthansa forum for information on Austrian. Because Lufthansa, Austrian and LOT Polish share the same Frequent Flyer Program, they are lumped together on this site. There are definatly some good threads on OS in C.

Also, do you mean JFK-VIE? As far I know, Austrian only flies JFK-VIE and IAD-VIE daily, YYZ-VIE a few times a week and occasional charters to the Caribbean trans-atlantic. Or are you connecting in IAD/YYZ or a European Star Alliance city?
Thanks for the reply.

and YES, the outboud is actually JFK-VIE. My return is on SAS from CPH-EWR. Let's just hope I remember the outbound when it counts...on the day of the flight!

Thanks for the tip on the LH forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.