Wiki Posts
Search

UA UG voucher not collected - reuse ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2005, 4:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, BA Blue, UA Corpse
UA UG voucher not collected - reuse ?

I just returned from ORD-FRA in UA C (NC). My UAM50U voucher (issued by M/M) was not collected at check-in. There is no PNR code on it. Is there a chance to reuse it or is it registered and I will risk a life-long downgrade e-voucher on UA ??? Any experiences ?

Thanks in advance,
fradoc

Some observations from the flight:
1. Service on UA is inferior to LH (ok, that is nothing new...) and seats went quite shabby.
2. That seems also to be valid for UA F. I had a good view of the F cabin, service looked like C service, faaar away from the excellent LH F service.
3. Space in the front C cabin is pretty cramped, comparable to old LH C. Avoid row 9 as the UA C seat has significantly more recline. I got trapped in 9A, but I slept ! Space in the rear C cabin is much better. In my view, the well-praised privateness of the front mini-cabin does not make it...
Old Feb 3, 2005, 7:42 am

Location: exUA1K, UA MM, lifetime UA1P, AA MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Your hands are tied on this one.

You have only 2 choices:

1. Use it to upgrade yourself on another flight.

2. Gift it to someone else to use on a flight.

The above must be performed before the cert expires, too!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.