Community
Wiki Posts
Search

* C-Award, LH transatlantic, UA domestic travel in Y or F?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2005, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US-CP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
* C-Award, LH transatlantic, UA domestic travel in Y or F?

If a M&M member books a *-Award in Business (LH Transatlantic), are the UA domestic connection flights in Y or F on a 2 class?

LH 24hour SEN-line in Germany didn't have an answer for me...
Old Jan 8, 2005, 9:29 pm

Programs: AA PLT 2MM, LH SEN *, HH Gold
Haven't tried it yet with LH miles, but transatlantic Star Awards in C class using AC Aeroplan miles includes F class travel on UA domestic connections (2-class planes), so I would assume that the same is true using LH miles.
Old Jan 8, 2005, 11:58 pm

Programs: LH SEN for Life
Did one of those trips some years ago.

Plane from Seattle - JFK was 2 class UA and F was full for some weeks ahead of flight.

I was told that IF it opened up I'd get F.
It didn't and they gave me E+, first row which was OK.

This was using LH miles. If it had been UA miles it might have helped me.

Shofar
Old Jan 9, 2005, 4:07 am

LH C Star Awards always entitle you to travel in F (two-class plane) or C (three-class plane) on UA within the United States. If it is not available at booking - tough luck! Any upgrade on day of travel is purely an act of mercy of UA gate agents, you are not entitled to it even though you have paid for a C-Award.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.