Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH vs OS .... FRA vs VIE

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2005, 8:53 am

I just ask myself if there are 2 airports in VIE. I hat 2 flights on OS to PEN last year.
OS is only in Y slightly better. But think FRA beats VIE by far. I find there is no room at all in VIE everything is smoky and dusty. I really think they need to renovate the hole pace.
I know lot of people do not like FRA. I newer understood why. It’s a very busy place with a lot of flights and connections. And I really think it works well.
Old Jan 5, 2005, 12:11 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Silver VIP
Originally Posted by Threy
Actually I am pretty sure that the shared Danube circle lounge, which also houses KLM and Visa gets the same snacks as the OS C class lounge, both are catered by Airest and on all days I was there, the food was exactly the same, pretty good however for LH/regular lounge standards...
until recently the danube lounge really had better food, as there was no warm stuff in the FTL/Business lounge. Different so for the SEN lounges. So if FTL, try to use the Danube lounge as Diners Club member and you fly on a schengen flight. Problem is, that the danube lounge is before passport control and sometimes (especially when flights to US or Japan are boarding) it gets pretty crowded and it could take you 10-15min to pass passport control ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.