Search

Do you see your award booking online?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2004, 1:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, QR Gold, Aclub plat
Do you see your award booking online?

Hi FT's!

My question is : By the time you book an award ticket online or through M&M agent, can you see the booking on your M&M account online?
Or it will be available when the ticket will be "purchased"?
Actually i booked 2 tickets and can't see them through my account but with www.checkmytrip.com, it's ok.

Cheers

A747
Old Jul 14, 2004, 1:31 am

Programs: BA Gold; VA Velocity Gold; LH FTL; Marriott Gold; ICHG Platinum AMB; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by azerty747
Hi FT's!

My question is : By the time you book an award ticket online or through M&M agent, can you see the booking on your M&M account online?
Actually i booked 2 tickets and can't see them through my account but with www.checkmytrip.com, it's ok.

Cheers

A747
I only ever see the bookings once they are confirmed/purchased.
Old Jul 14, 2004, 1:34 am
Original Poster

Cheers

Originally Posted by House
I only ever see the bookings once they are confirmed/purchased.
Thanks buddy! ^
Old Jul 14, 2004, 1:38 am

Programs: LH Sen; BA Gold; HH Diamond; *W Gold
When you log into www.lufthansa.com you should also see a reservation you made only, even though you have not purchased the ticket yet. It even says so, when you go to MyTravels.
Sometimes, they even manage to show the flights you book with a travel agent and not directly through LH, but I have not found out the pattern behind that yet.
Old Jul 14, 2004, 2:17 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by azerty747
Hi FT's!

Cheers

A747
Based on my previous experiences it really depends on the way you booked your ticket/award. If you book your ticket/award online via the LH web site then it will show under the "My bookings" link with all details. If you want to book an upgrade award online then the ticket that you want to upgrade should have been booked online too, otherwise it won't work.

When you book through an LH call center or a travel agent then it really depends on how they enter the booking into the system. If your LH M&M number is attached to the booking (reservations don't count, only ticketed itineraries will show) then you should also be able to see it online, but you might not be able to pull up the details.

Hope that helps. Cheers
Old Jul 14, 2004, 5:45 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by demue
Based on my previous experiences it really depends on the way you booked your ticket/award. If you book your ticket/award online via the LH web site then it will show under the "My bookings" link with all details. If you want to book an upgrade award online then the ticket that you want to upgrade should have been booked online too, otherwise it won't work.

When you book through an LH call center or a travel agent then it really depends on how they enter the booking into the system. If your LH M&M number is attached to the booking (reservations don't count, only ticketed itineraries will show) then you should also be able to see it online, but you might not be able to pull up the details.

Hope that helps. Cheers
Thanks for the infos guys ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.