Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Picking up boarding passes in ATL Concourse E---new to LH

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2004, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Prefer to stay where the herded cats are staying, IHG , Hyatt gold, bottom fish in other chains
Picking up boarding passes in ATL Concourse E---new to LH

I need help, please.....I am generally a DL person (florida) but this w/e I am flying to ATL on DL and then flying LH to FRA....

My question is this....is there an LH ticket counter in Concourse E where I can get my boarding passes (etix) or do I have to go back to the ticket desk in the main terminal? Then slug through security for a second time that day?

Thanks!
Old Jul 13, 2004, 11:16 pm

Programs: LH, DL/NW, US, HHon, SPG
There's no need to go back to the main terminal (unless you have luggage checked only to ATL) - LH is a full-service airline. In the middle of Concourse E there's a LH desk which is in operation several hours before the flight. They've also got their own lounge on Concourse E. Gute Reise!

http://www.atlanta-airport.com/suble...inal/pdf/e.pdf
Old Jul 14, 2004, 5:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Prefer to stay where the herded cats are staying, IHG , Hyatt gold, bottom fish in other chains
Originally Posted by SeoulMan
There's no need to go back to the main terminal (unless you have luggage checked only to ATL) - LH is a full-service airline. In the middle of Concourse E there's a LH desk which is in operation several hours before the flight. They've also got their own lounge on Concourse E. Gute Reise!

http://www.atlanta-airport.com/suble...inal/pdf/e.pdf

SeoulMan---Danke!
dede

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.