Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Article about Lufthansa

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2004, 9:34 am

I wouldn't worry so much about the article, the Washington Times isn't taken all that seriously as a 'fair and balanced' source of reporting in the Washington area, even among conservatives. And as IAD is still UA's European gateway with most of its connections done by LH at FRA, I doubt that anyone in the DC area will care. I like that she didn't mention much of her time in Berlin, I guess that means she actually enjoyed it (though not surprising from those of us who live here).
Old Jul 13, 2004, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by LHstatus
Obviously she attacks them because they are German. we see this with her anti-german references everywhere.

She is not only a political writer but a spreader of hate, not understanding.

And the worse "And you're just carrying out orders". Is this a reference to the third reich?

she attacks lufthansa (and no onther airline) because of it being german, that is all.

daysleeper--you say, sure, whatever...silly b*tch. I say her attitude is dangerous.

it is only one opinion but i would not be upset if this thread is closed
Ummm . . . yes.

Of course it's "hate". No German paper would publish anti-American stories.

And that reference to the Third Reich. Indefensible. Fortunately in Germany no one does that. Particularly, you wouldn't see, for instance, a senior German government official referring to the President of the United States as a "little Adolf" would you?

She's obviously anti-German - but sneaky. Look how she disguises her prejudice by adding
a delicious week in Berlin with their mother and her wonderful German husband flashed past swiftly.
<sigh> May I suggest taking a deep breath, folks, and trying to hold the obscenities for private conversations?

Last edited by Counsellor; Jul 13, 2004 at 9:58 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.