Community
Wiki Posts
Search

One more time please... best two F class seats in LH 747

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2004, 10:45 am
Original Poster

One more time please... best two F class seats in LH 747

Posted this thread a few days ago but it seemed to disappear. And, tried unsuccessfully to find previous posts on F class seats. We'll be flying to Europe with LH on a 747... what 2 seats would you suggest in F class. Thanks for any input. Sandy
Old Apr 3, 2004, 3:55 pm

Programs: US-CP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
I personally like row 83 in LH 747 F-Class the best (upper deck). You have the most space in this row as it is exit row.

If you choose AC on the left side, there is a flight attendant seat (for take off and landing) across, on the other side HK they have a beverage cart up for most of the flight, so I rather sit on the left side.

Enjoy your flight!
Old Apr 3, 2004, 6:28 pm
Uli

i agree, upper deck exit row left side. can be pre booked no matter that it is an exit row. seat numbers are 83A and 83C
Old Apr 3, 2004, 8:21 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Starwood,
Agree with cactus and Uli. Flew YYZ-FRA in 83 A and C. Phenomenal amount of room. Enough in fact to temporarily park food carts as they serve you- see my pics on airlinemeals.net for evidence of that!
Traffic is so light you barely notice if people are walking around.
If not 83 AC, try first row, 81 as only traffic goes to the cockpit.
Old Apr 4, 2004, 5:01 am

Programs: LH/BA/DL
You might want to check this seatmap on Seatexpert: http://www.seatexpert.com/LH744-16-78-274.html

Personally, my preference would be in the following order: 83A/C, row 82, row 81, 84K, 83H/K, 84A/C/H. But keep in mind that all seats are good and have enough room, the differences are minor (and only crazy people like Flyertalkers would notice them!)

I am a big fan of the upper deck on the 747-400 so I like it that LH has its first class upstairs. But I also like the privat feel of other airlines business class upstairs (e.g. BA's best business class seats are upstairs.)

Have a nice flight.
Old Apr 4, 2004, 7:57 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
I would add that except for the last rows (which I find too close to the galley area), the rest of the LH 744 F cabin is always a good place to sit...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.