Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is Lufthansa racist by design?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2023, 7:08 am
Suspended

Seriously regretting clicking on this thread.
JimGD3 and FabCW like this.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 7:10 am

Originally Posted by the810
One year of complimentary downgrades to economy so you don't need to taste Heimat.
... combined with mandatory participation in CoCreationHub's picture survey of domestic food in Y (!?!?).
the810 likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 8:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by sw1x
Is it possible they are more advanced than we all think and are actually type-matching ;-) ?
How very dare you

But again, i refer you to LH IT capability or lack of
Old Nov 14, 2023, 8:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
What do you expect, flying in F? Slum it in Y and your chances improve. Least because suddenly you can have 2 neigbors, not just one
Threesomes ? Must be against FT rules ?

I was thinking LH intra Europe J, someone seduced by Heimat.. never happened
the810 and sw1x like this.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 8:54 am

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
Originally Posted by Duck1981
I am German and I am definitely not racist.
What would you expect a racist to say? Although the trend has been towards Nationalism and germany and italy dont have the best record of late.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 9:32 am

Programs: Table scraps from Aeroplan and AmEx Plat
I can confirm. Here is my biracial kid all by his lonesome in 1A, as far away as possible from me, white, in 1F.

He was so distraught by being racially segregated, he barely touched his breakfast.

TPJ and the810 like this.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 9:32 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
This has got to win most ridiculous post of the year. It certainly gets my vote.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 9:45 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by tkelvin69
What would you expect a racist to say? Although the trend has been towards Nationalism and germany and italy dont have the best record of late.
I lived in Germany for four years. During that time, I supervised a large number of military and civilian employees. Every single non-white employee, whether active duty or civilian, wanted to stay in Germany as long as they could, rather than go back to the United States.
Duck1981 likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 9:55 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by tkelvin69
It would be nice if you edited this post to remove the implication that the poster is a racist.
Duck1981 likes this.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 10:03 am

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Originally Posted by halls120
I lived in Germany for four years. During that time, I supervised a large number of military and civilian employees. Every single non-white employee, whether active duty or civilian, wanted to stay in Germany as long as they could, rather than go back to the United States.
Well, of course, compared to the US, no one is racist.
wrp96 and Deckter like this.
Old Nov 14, 2023, 10:34 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Question troll

Originally Posted by chavala
This has got to win most ridiculous post of the year. It certainly gets my vote.
Coming from a first time poster, this could be a troll.

Originally Posted by atif089
Over the past five months, I have taken four trips with Lufthansa
Welcome to FTalk atif089, hope you stay with us and make more credible posts in the future. This is actually a very valuable platform where we can learn a lot from each other. FTalk changed my way of traveling in the good sense since 19 years.
TPJ and bambinomartino like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.