Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FRA FCT LH F arriving and departing LH F codeshare on SQ metal

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2022, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

FRA FCT LH F arriving and departing LH F codeshare on SQ metal

Apologies if this has been addressed in prior posts. I will be arriving on a LH F flight JFKFRA and connecting to LH F codeshare operated by SQ. Can I access the FCT in FRA during long layovers outbound and on the return?
Old Aug 25, 2022, 2:55 pm

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by UAPrmExec
Apologies if this has been addressed in prior posts. I will be arriving on a LH F flight JFKFRA and connecting to LH F codeshare operated by SQ. Can I access the FCT in FRA during long layovers outbound and on the return?
you can only use the FCT when departing on LH F metal. You can use the FCL A though as an arrivals lounge with your inbound BP
worldclubber likes this.
Old Aug 25, 2022, 3:01 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
If your return flights are SQ metal to FRA and LH metal in F to JFK you can access the FCT.
Old Aug 25, 2022, 3:49 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
In your specific situation:

JFK-FRA-SIN: only FCL as arrivals lounge of your LH F metal inbound to FRA. Or theoretically SEN lounge as departure lounge (not recommended).

SIN-FRA-JFK: FCL or FCT as departure lounge, as long as FRA-JFK is LH F metal.

Enjoy!
Old Aug 25, 2022, 8:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by worldclubber
In your specific situation:

JFK-FRA-SIN: only FCL as arrivals lounge of your LH F metal inbound to FRA. Or theoretically SEN lounge as departure lounge (not recommended).

SIN-FRA-JFK: FCL or FCT as departure lounge, as long as FRA-JFK is LH F metal.

Enjoy!
Yes, just to add there is the F Corral at SEN B prior to the SQ flight using inbound F BP, would be ok for a Glass of Champagne
worldclubber likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 12:55 am

Programs: UA 1K & 2MM, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP, HH Gold, Accor Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by daumueller
you can only use the FCT when departing on LH F metal. You can use the FCL A though as an arrivals lounge with your inbound BP
I thought if your inbound is LH F you can use the FCT with any LH (or LX/OS) metal departure (e.g. intra-europe or interncontinental J)? Still doesn't apply to OP's situation, but worth clarifying.
Old Aug 26, 2022, 2:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by cricketer
I thought if your inbound is LH F you can use the FCT with any LH (or LX/OS) metal departure (e.g. intra-europe or interncontinental J)? Still doesn't apply to OP's situation, but worth clarifying.
Yes, that's correct any LH group metal plus wetlease ( other metal operating LH group flights like Helvetic )
Old Aug 27, 2022, 1:57 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Yes, that's true, as long as it's on the same ticket as the long-haul-F. Arriving in long-haul-F and booking another LH-Group flight ex FRA for the same day on a separate ticket does not give you FCT access, then FCL (or SEN lounge, or Welcome Lounge) as arrival lounge is the only option.
cricketer likes this.
Old Aug 27, 2022, 11:12 pm

Programs: LH HON
Correct, but as that has been answered 100 times as well, i figured I’d focus on the OP‘s Situation (which has been answered 98 times
andywaw, chris63, athome and 4 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.