Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No response from LH Customer Service - Advice Please

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2022, 1:00 am
Original Poster

No response from LH Customer Service - Advice Please

Following a 22 hour delayed flight from CPT to BHX, I submitted a request for EU 261 compensation via the LH Customer Feedback online form. I received an automated reply with a FB ID number. That was 6 weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. I have requested numerous updates by email but still nothing. How long should I wait any other advice please.
Old May 31, 2022, 1:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by DebTwoHoots
Following a 22 hour delayed flight from CPT to BHX, I submitted a request for EU 261 compensation via the LH Customer Feedback online form. I received an automated reply with a FB ID number. That was 6 weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. I have requested numerous updates by email but still nothing. How long should I wait any other advice please.
LH customer service is contracted out & currently they are swamped, for an airline that claims to be 5* you shouldn’t have had to wait 6 weeks for a response, unfortunately you might be in for a few more weeks. Only thing you could do is post a request to the LH Lurkers here at the beginning of this forum & ask them to intervene
Old May 31, 2022, 1:44 am

Programs: *G
https://soep-online.de/en/your-conciliation-request/

You should make online form on SÖP.
They claim LH in stead of you, and free of charge.
In my case, I got refund from LH via SÖP but it took one year.
pdeut likes this.
Old May 31, 2022, 1:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by daiseiko
https://soep-online.de/en/your-conciliation-request/

You should make online form on SÖP.
They claim LH in stead of you, and free of charge.
In my case, I got refund from LH via SÖP but it took one year.
The OP is rightly unhappy about the current 6 week delay, if I was a betting Man I feel a Year is too long for the OP
Old May 31, 2022, 11:57 pm
Original Poster

Thank you, I will try posting on LH Lurkers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.