Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access MUC connecting

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2022, 2:52 pm
Original Poster

Lounge access MUC connecting

Flying a bit of a convoluted route US to LUX next week. (Via FRA and MUC) i was wondering if i can access the F lounges at MUC when flying US to FRA (F) FRA to MUC (J) and MUC to LUX (Y). It's all one ticket and same day. I know i get access to F lounge and terminal at FRA based on the F segment from US but does that also apply at MUC?

Thanks
Old Jun 1, 2022, 1:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by STARAFlyingPenguins
Flying a bit of a convoluted route US to LUX next week. (Via FRA and MUC) i was wondering if i can access the F lounges at MUC when flying US to FRA (F) FRA to MUC (J) and MUC to LUX (Y). It's all one ticket and same day. I know i get access to F lounge and terminal at FRA based on the F segment from US but does that also apply at MUC?

Thanks
Your F inbound BP gets you access to the FCL & FCT for the entire day of arrival, since it’s all on one ticket

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.