Wiki Posts
Search

Meals in Economy LH long-haul flights?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2020, 12:01 pm
oil
Original Poster

Meals in Economy LH long-haul flights?

Their website only mentions: Economy Class : We will serve a vegetarian dish and the usual beverage service. Special meals may be ordered in advance.

I'm wondering if that means that on our flight LAX-MUC (11h 15min) there will be only one single meal? Asking especially because flying with 2 kids and want to be prepared if that's the case
Old Aug 9, 2020, 11:14 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by oil
Their website only mentions: Economy Class : We will serve a vegetarian dish and the usual beverage service. Special meals may be ordered in advance.

I'm wondering if that means that on our flight LAX-MUC (11h 15min) there will be only one single meal? Asking especially because flying with 2 kids and want to be prepared if that's the case
You will get a main meal and a breakfast. Here’s the menu for LH453 during July/August 2020. The menu is for premium economy but they serve the same dishes minus china tableware in economy.
https://lh-menu.de/en/download/2020--07-08/E/453P/2

You may also like to check the following threads in this forum.
LH/LX/LO/OS/SN/OU economy class food
The LH/OS special Meal FAQ thread

Also check
https://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/menus-in-economy-class

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Aug 10, 2020 at 4:10 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.