Wiki Posts
Search

ATMs VIE

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2019, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Star Gold (lifetime)
ATMs VIE

I am flying from USA to Belarus and with a short connection time in VIE. Does anyone know if there are any ATMs in the transit area? Many Thanks.
Old Nov 6, 2019, 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by no more lurking
I am flying from USA to Belarus and with a short connection time in VIE. Does anyone know if there are any ATMs in the transit area? Many Thanks.

As far as I can recall - nope. But please note Belarus has own currency (Rubles). You cannot withdraw them in Vienna from ATM.
Old Nov 6, 2019, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Are you planning on withdrawing Euros? Just FYI but I had no issue using my US based ATM card in Minsk last year.
Old Nov 6, 2019, 3:05 pm

Programs: LH SEN *
https://www.viennaairport.com/en/pas...staurants/atms
Old Nov 6, 2019, 8:08 pm
Original Poster

I need Euros to bring to Minsk
Old Nov 6, 2019, 8:10 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. I found this website but I can't seem to find a map or any other information that's shows where the ATMs are.

An OS flight attendant mentioned there should be one in the Shangen area of gates G and H but I have no confirmation.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 1:10 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The map is here: https://map.viennaairport.com/apps/index.html?rel=en

There is a big bank of ATMs landside when you get out of customs. I'm pretty certain there is a set of ATMs near the exchange and tax free refund counters.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 5:40 am

Programs: M&M SEN
In terminal 3 (F gates) there is an ATM to your right just as you pass through the Duty Free shop to enter the Gate areas. This is airside.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 6:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by oliver2002
The map is here: https://map.viennaairport.com/apps/index.html?rel=en

There is a big bank of ATMs landside when you get out of customs. I'm pretty certain there is a set of ATMs near the exchange and tax free refund counters.
Thank You Yes I know but I have only a 50 minute layover.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 7:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by davidcito
In terminal 3 (F gates) there is an ATM to your right just as you pass through the Duty Free shop to enter the Gate areas. This is airside.

Thanks! Just to clarify. This is duty free shop that's right after security?
Old Nov 7, 2019, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by no more lurking
Thanks! Just to clarify. This is duty free shop that's right after security?
Exactly. There is a luggage shop on the left and just as you exit the large duty free store towards the F-Schengen gates, there is a Raiffeisen Bank ATM in the right hand corner (somewhat hidden out of your ordinary way).

The issue is, though, that you won't likely pass it as Minsk is unlikely to depart from the F-gates...
Old Nov 7, 2019, 7:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sw1x
Exactly. There is a luggage shop on the left and just as you exit the large duty free store towards the F-Schengen gates, there is a Raiffeisen Bank ATM in the right hand corner (somewhat hidden out of your ordinary way).

The issue is, though, that you won't likely pass it as Minsk is unlikely to depart from the F-gates...
My flight was from a G-gate.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 5:59 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by sw1x
Not unlikely, impossible. F are Schengen gates. It should be possible to get there, unless there are lines at the passport control.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.