Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Frankfurt non-schengen Z to B to visit AC lounge?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2019, 11:36 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by eng3
Ah I didn't think to look at the connection thread since I want I'll try tconnecting. Ok, I'll use the skyline I dont mind security twice with fast track
If you are originating in FRA there’s no need to use the tunnel. Just go through security into B and then passport control into B non-Schengen to visit the AC lounge.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 4:27 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by eng3
I've been to the z lounge many times but never the AC one. The food seems better, they just switched to lunch.

Ok I just went to the LH lounge and the food seems better here. I guess I never went for lunch time before.
And it says a lot that even LH lounge food is better.

Have been to a number of AC MLLs during the last weeks, including the one at FRA and YVR (intern.), and find it the joke of the century that they won an award for good lounge dining.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 4:42 am
Suspended

delete

Last edited by speed.skater; Sep 6, 2019 at 5:25 pm
Old Sep 2, 2019, 5:16 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by speed.skater
LH SEN 'City Sights'
I've never heard "City Sights" be used to refer to any of the LH lounges in FRA and a quick search here (and more generally) shows you seem to be the only person using that label.

Curious where you sourced the name from?
Old Sep 2, 2019, 6:32 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by supine
I've never heard "City Sights" be used to refer to any of the LH lounges in FRA and a quick search here (and more generally) shows you seem to be the only person using that label.

Curious where you sourced the name from?
Probably meant City Lights.
speed.skater likes this.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 7:03 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by worldclubber
Probably meant City Lights.
Ah, clearly another case of Lufthansa throwing away huge wads of cash on something that does nothing for the passenger.

Architekten | K2 » Deutsche Lufthansa AG ? Senator Lounge FFM

The FRA B SEN lounge is nothing special.

Nor is the new LH livery. 💸

Nor is the "Five-Star-Hansa" campaign. 🤮

How much sooner could they update their J hard product if they weren't wasting money on such boondoggles? 😡
Old Sep 2, 2019, 11:15 am

Programs: EBD , FBG
I actually like the city lights bar. They do make cocktails and it has a lot of space so it makes impression that the lounge has more relaxed atmosphere. Earlier it also served champagne, but that’s has unfortunately changed.

I think the B lounge is the best LH lounge, except from the F lounges of course...
worldclubber likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.