Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New catering concept trial in Domestic DE lounges

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2019, 10:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

As I posted on my closing comments in the Hilton NUE thread, NUE is a very culturally and racially diverse city and it's only right that LH reflects that. Couscous is a baby step, but one in the right direction. As the different communities build on their already great integration success I'd imagine the well-heeled from those communities will relish at the tasty Bell Pepper soup and Couscous salad offerings in the lounge.

Also recall that TK use this lounge and I doubt their pax would want any Nuremberg sausages.

Looking back, having visited (for the first time I should add) perhaps I was wrong to expect it to be all sausages and beer! No extra bag for Gold, chargeable ASR- Helga is always ahead of the times.
Old Jul 2, 2019, 11:57 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by hugolover
Looking back, having visited (for the first time I should add) perhaps I was wrong to expect it to be all sausages and beer!
No you were not.

Up up until last September, this was exactly what you would have got.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.