Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2019 M&M Status requalification race

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2019, 6:17 am

Programs: LH -- HON Circle **, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Diamond, 1865 Voyager
Originally Posted by sophialite
The app has been saying that I'm at 0% progress toward HON even though the website says I'm at 99%...
That means -- in few hours you will receive in app Welcome letter and 1 hour later digital HON Card.
Congratulations again!
Old Jul 14, 2019, 6:20 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Originally Posted by Raul_R
That means -- in few hours you will receive in app Welcome letter and 1 hour later digital HON Card.
Congratulations again!
Oh it's been doing this for a few weeks now, but either way I keep refreshing in anticipation and no bueno. Don't know if it'll even post today.

I need this to hurry up so I can lock down some front cabin seats to TLV
Old Jul 14, 2019, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by sophialite
Oh it's been doing this for a few weeks now, but either way I keep refreshing in anticipation and no bueno. Don't know if it'll even post today.

I need this to hurry up so I can lock down some front cabin seats to TLV
Congrats and good joke.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 3:20 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Platinum
Posted an hour ago. Feels a bit anticlimactic
Old Aug 22, 2019, 8:01 am

Programs: LH HON**
I qualified for HON with a flight last Monday; miles and a new electronic card appeared in the app today. It shows status valid to 02/22, requalification period 2020-2021 and a requalification HON miles ticker reset to zero.

So any HON miles accrued from now until 31 Dec 2019 are then irrelevant? I thought that requalification for the next period may have considered the combined count of 2019-2020 as well, not only 2020-2021.
MichielR likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 8:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by Vixit
I qualified for HON with a flight last Monday; miles and a new electronic card appeared in the app today. It shows status valid to 02/22, requalification period 2020-2021 and a requalification HON miles ticker reset to zero.

So any HON miles accrued from now until 31 Dec 2019 are then irrelevant? I thought that requalification for the next period may have considered the combined count of 2019-2020 as well, not only 2020-2021.
Congratulations ! Welcome to the Club !

That’s correct, your HON miles no longer count for requalification, that needs to happen during the next 2 years.

Your HON miles now bring you Status Stars faster

And you earn selections at 100 k intervals, starting with 100 EUR worldshop discount voucher & at 200 k , 2 more Evouchers but that should display in your upcoming selections, when M&M is functioning
MichielR likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 8:50 am

Programs: LH HON**
Originally Posted by chris63
Congratulations ! Welcome to the Club !
Your HON miles now bring you Status Stars faster
And you earn selections at 100 k intervals
Thank you!

Stars... woohoo...

Speaking of selections, one of the last things I did as SEN was to activate another Hhonors Gold item. Or at least I tried - it ended up with a page saying ”Null” and that’s it. Then I couldn’t click on the Selection item anymore, it had changed to ”Redeemed”. No message in the inbox with an activation code either. But that’s a topic for another (busy) thread...
chris63 likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2019, 8:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thank you!

Stars... woohoo...
Welcome !

Indeed, it’s difficult to not get over excited about Status ⭐️. I go to bed at night counting down the days until my next one, sends me to sleep much faster than counting Sheep 🐑
Old Aug 23, 2019, 2:03 am

2019 would only be taken into account if you had reached HON before march 2019
Old Oct 21, 2019, 9:15 pm

Programs: LX SEN & WoH Globalist
Hi All!

My girlfriend is about to become SEN this year and she will earn the final miles on her last flight on SQ285 from SIN to AKL on 31st of December 2019 (ETD 22:45).

I trust that this flight will still count for 2019 correct? How about a potential delay or issues of late mileage credit from SQ afterwards? Any positive/negative experience here?

As marginal note, my girlfriend will kill me if this doesn't work out...
Old Oct 22, 2019, 2:41 am

Programs: LH SEN *
You won't get killed.
Miles for a flight taken on 31st of Dec 2019 will count towards 2019, no matter how late they appear in the account.
A potential delay does not matter either as long as you take the delayed flight.
In case of involuntary rebooking to another flight, you can still claim miles according to your original booking.
Gioventu likes this.

Last edited by andywaw; Oct 22, 2019 at 3:37 am
Old Oct 22, 2019, 2:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Gioventu
Hi All!

My girlfriend is about to become SEN this year and she will earn the final miles on her last flight on SQ285 from SIN to AKL on 31st of December 2019 (ETD 22:45).

I trust that this flight will still count for 2019 correct? How about a potential delay or issues of late mileage credit from SQ afterwards? Any positive/negative experience here?

As marginal note, my girlfriend will kill me if this doesn't work out...
No problem so long as She is actually on the flight, it’s the scheduled date that matters & even then if it’s a LH group ticket you can always ask M&M for the original routing to be credited, should there be an involuntary rerouting.
Gioventu likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2019, 10:19 pm
DTS

Programs: AS 75k, A3 Gold, AC 25k, IHG Plat
Only a FTL here, 90% leisure travel. Was at around 19k Status miles last week. Unexpected developments at home led to cancelling award flights to Asia and instead booking PE on AC back to Europe, this will push me above 35k status miles in year one of my re-qualification period (next week). Also will make AS Gold by the end of the year.
Old Nov 4, 2019, 12:12 pm

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Looks like Status has started renewing as my HON miles have gone to zero in the app, and are just showing this year's on the website - and has a transaction today saying "Benefit status renewal: HON", and also gave me the 6 eVouchers.
Old Nov 5, 2019, 6:15 am

Dang, looks like I miscalculated things and I'm 1,329 short from FTL requalification this year.

Might end up just exchanging my CC miles for it, but maybe someone has an idea for a quick run ex-TXL to top it up?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.