Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LOT flight operated by Air Belgium A340/A339

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2024, 6:45 pm

Programs: not anymore! I'm FREE!
Originally Posted by oskiboski
Up to 30.03 AB operatong everyday except mondays. Since 31.03 everyday except fridays
LOL, my bad luck to have a Friday flight after 31 March.
Old Feb 12, 2024, 3:19 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Is there any recent experience or trip report for the birds used on the JFK route ? I see award availability and not sure of both the hard and soft product for Air Belgium (or LOT actually, never flown long haul with any of them).
Old Feb 12, 2024, 6:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It’s luxury, both hard and soft is just as you’d like it.
Old Feb 22, 2024, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by oskiboski
Up to 30.03 AB operatong everyday except mondays. Since 31.03 everyday except fridays
Looks like it's flipped back to the 787 on Mondays after 31 March.

Seems like every 5 minutes I have to call LOT to re-select seats.
hugolover and oskiboski like this.
Old Feb 23, 2024, 5:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That’s usual. You can expect tonnes of changes if you have SH flights. As the website is so rubbish you can’t re-select.
Old Feb 23, 2024, 6:14 am

Originally Posted by hugolover
That’s usual. You can expect tonnes of changes if you have SH flights. As the website is so rubbish you can’t re-select.
What's a "SH flight"?

And the website is so rubbish I can't even see my booking, much less select seats. After the first 5 minute schedule change, when I look for my booking it tells me it was canceled because I haven't paid for it . It's paid for with United miles, and the LOT agent assures me that everything is fine, and the booking does show up on United and CheckMyTrip.

Despite the IT and aircraft-scrambling nonsense, I have found the LOT phone agents to be universally friendly, helpful and competent, and I've never had to wait more than 20 seconds to get connected to one. Credit where it's due!
Old Feb 23, 2024, 8:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

SH= short haul.

If they’d spent whatever money on fixing the website than a pointless app that basically just links to the website it would have been a better investment.

Their Amadeus ticket changer is also useless.
Old Feb 23, 2024, 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by hugolover
SH= short haul.

If they’d spent whatever money on fixing the website than a pointless app that basically just links to the website it would have been a better investment.

Their Amadeus ticket changer is also useless.
I see. My flight is JFK-WAW (which is what this thread is about), so I guess the SH malaise can also infect LH.
Old Mar 4, 2024, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

ABG has gone back to Belgium, and ABF has taken over LO26/27.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.