Search

OS Business Class OLCI and Blocked Preferred Seats Question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2019, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

Location: exUA1K, UA MM, lifetime UA1P, AA MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
OS Business Class OLCI and Blocked Preferred Seats Question

I am *Gold.

When I made my seat reservation for VIE-ORD long ago (10 months ago) I saw that a number of Business seats were blocked. This makes sense to do for their own best customers.

I currently have a Business seat that is directly on the aisle with very little table space. I prefer the inset aisle seats with the large table or of course the throne seats.

When OLCI opens up at T-23, will OS allow selection of the available preferred Business seats for free? Also, what about the throne seats?

Thank you for sharing your OS Business class experiences.
Old Mar 2, 2019, 2:14 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by roberto99
I am *Gold.

When I made my seat reservation for VIE-ORD long ago (10 months ago) I saw that a number of Business seats were blocked. This makes sense to do for their own best customers.

I currently have a Business seat that is directly on the aisle with very little table space. I prefer the inset aisle seats with the large table or of course the throne seats.

When OLCI opens up at T-23, will OS allow selection of the available preferred Business seats for free? Also, what about the throne seats?

Thank you for sharing your OS Business class experiences.
OS opens OLCI at T-47 & all remaining seats should become available then, as the “privacy seats” can be booked until T-48...

For previous discussion see Austrian Airlines - Business Class - Privacy Seat

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.