Wiki Posts
Search

Baggage Question

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2019, 6:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX SL, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton HHonors Diamond
Baggage Question

I know that the answer is probably no but wanted to gain some insight from everyone. I will be flying from SVQ to FRA in Lufthansa economy, then flying from FRA-HKG via ZRH on Swiss (business class then first class) with a separate ticket the next day. The reason it's come down to this is due to some award booking issues prior hand which long story forced me to use cash to buy a separate ticket from SVQ to FRA.

Is it possible to apply the business/first class baggage limit to the SVQ to FRA leg, or I'd have to pay for the bags?
Old Feb 3, 2019, 8:17 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by btang
I know that the answer is probably no but wanted to gain some insight from everyone. I will be flying from SVQ to FRA in Lufthansa economy, then flying from FRA-HKG via ZRH on Swiss (business class then first class) with a separate ticket the next day. The reason it's come down to this is due to some award booking issues prior hand which long story forced me to use cash to buy a separate ticket from SVQ to FRA.

Is it possible to apply the business/first class baggage limit to the SVQ to FRA leg, or I'd have to pay for the bags?
You can always ask, but the "natural" answer seems to be no. Similar to FCL access the day before the actual F flight, which is usually not granted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.