Wiki Posts
Search

A380 Premium Economy

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2019, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

A380 Premium Economy

Morning,
Couple of questions on seat assignments for the experts on here- I've been given conflicting information. Are row 50 premium econ seats where bassinets are situated or are they also along bulkhead on row 52? I know that row 52 D&G have extra legroom but is there any type of footrest for these seats. We are a party of 3 so any seat suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance
Old Feb 3, 2019, 6:51 am

Programs: LH SEN & DL Plat
I believe that row 50 A/K are bassinet seats... although you can mount them above 52 E/F.... but 50A/K are blocked until CI for bassinets... 52 D/G have plenty of legroom due that the bulkhead ends on the E/F seats and they have the “pull out” version of the foot rests
Old Feb 3, 2019, 1:13 pm

Programs: LX SEN
If you are a party of 3, the bulkhead seats 52 DEFG are a good choice. The LH PE bulkhead seats have footrests.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.