Search

Check in time at LHR T2 for LOT

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2018, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Check in time at LHR T2 for LOT

Hi all,

I’m on LO286 LHR-WAW later this week, departing at 06:30.

I can’t check in online (probably as they want to check I have a visa for my onward connection), so will have to wait till the check in desks open on the day.

Does anyone know what time this will be? I’d quite like to have a leisurely breakfast in the United Club lounge, so was planning to get to T2 by 04:30. Will anyone be manning the desks that early?

I’ve been caught out with BA on an early IST flight before and don’t fancy loitering around before security!

Thanks!
Old Oct 8, 2018, 3:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Exact same question asked a couple of days ago LHR T2 - car to gate times? and a continuation of same in the UK & Ireland forum Early Departure at Heathrow T2

Last edited by UAPremExecflyer; Oct 8, 2018 at 3:48 pm Reason: added second thread link
Old Oct 8, 2018, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Yep I did see the first thread you’ve linked, but it was asking for the quickest time from taxi to gate for a departure an hour later.

I’m not sure posting in the second thread will get the answer either, as it’s specifically the opening time of the LOT Polish desks I’m after, not Lufthansa. Unless they’re shared?

Thanks for replying.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 7:25 am
Suspended

Programs: *A G, OW S.
You will have no trouble checking in at LHR at 04.30 but beware the UA lounge doesn't open until 05.00 as does the LH lounge. The breakfast offering is almost the same so I would choose depending on whether you get an A or B gate rather than just go to UA's lounge.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 7:53 am

Gate-wise it will most likely be A-something so, if you want to make the most of your time in the lounge, then go for the Lufthansa lounge. That aside, the Air Canada lounge is also decent, if you fancy a stroll to the other side.

G
Old Oct 10, 2018, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Thanks!

I arrived at 04:45 and was in the United Club having breakfast by 05:10. The flight went from B41, so worked out perfectly!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.