Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Change order of segments without penalty?

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2018, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, BA Bronze
Originally Posted by Nic33

As answered above, yes, the SEN line will be able to assist you. But could OP elaborate? Did he find a sweet fare that enable the swaps?
I thought I had. I did a multi-city search on the LH website and had replied yes to the "flexibility of sequence of segments" question. I was then quoted the price for a regular Z bucket fare, and I thought this was an excellent price given I could skip the first leg of the ex-CAI to North America fare and start my trip in Europe. However, when I looked at the fare rules just before hitting the payment button the rules did specify that segments must be flown in sequence as booked. I guess it was just an IT failure but it would be interesting if somebody did go ahead with the booking of a fare that, at the start of the booking process, was specifially advertised as a fare that allows flying segments in any order, and subsequently insist that LH honours the fare. Could make an interesting court case .....
cbellero likes this.

Last edited by planestupid; May 31, 2018 at 12:33 am Reason: typo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.