Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Advice at FRA

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2018, 1:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas FF, United Mileage Plus, Virgin Velocity
Lounge Advice at FRA

I will be connecting in FRA arriving at Terminal 1 on Asiana (First Class) from Seoul and connecting to Malta on Lufthansa ( Business Class). The connection time is 3 hours 30 minutes. I realise that we have access to the Lufthansa lounge in the Schengen area but when I visited there previously it was very busy with no showers available. I was wondering how feasible it is to remain in the Non-Schengen area and access the less crowded Air Canada Maple Leaf lounge for a shower etc before proceeding to the Schengen area?
Old Apr 8, 2018, 3:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by kiwifruit
I will be connecting in FRA arriving at Terminal 1 on Asiana (First Class) from Seoul and connecting to Malta on Lufthansa ( Business Class). The connection time is 3 hours 30 minutes. I realise that we have access to the Lufthansa lounge in the Schengen area but when I visited there previously it was very busy with no showers available. I was wondering how feasible it is to remain in the Non-Schengen area and access the less crowded Air Canada Maple Leaf lounge for a shower etc before proceeding to the Schengen area?
You can chose to stay in B after arrival, you need to go through transit security in B, if the agent handling the line asks just say you want to use ACML

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.