Search

Lufthansa A330 J Seating

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2018, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: MileagePlus 1K, Marriott Platinum, MPC Green
Lufthansa A330 J Seating

Hi All:
Advanced apologies in case the answer to this question is already somewhere on the forum in some other thread. But, I couldn't find anything useful. Flying on LH 494 (MUC-YYZ) in June in J. I'd like to take a window seat and there are many seats left. I was wondering if there is any recommendation. I don't like jumping over the neighbor, but it's a day-time flight, so may not be too bad. Do the bulkhead seats (1A/1K) have more legroom, making getting in and out easier? Or would you recommend some other seats? My experience in LH is that the Js are always full, and they seem to have a lot of last minute upgrades. Are there any seats that are more likely to not have a neighbor than others?
Thanks in advance!
Old Mar 19, 2018, 10:36 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
The A333 has 2-2-2 seating , so if you pick a window (A or K) then you will have a neighbor unless the C or H seat adjacent stays empty. The bulkheads do not offer significantly more room, though the bulkhead is a bit more solid to lean on when stepping over the neighbor seat than a regular seat shell.
The last two rows in both C cabins are the last ones to fill, in my experience.
Old Mar 19, 2018, 10:44 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Search "A330 seat" = A330-300 thread (new F & new C, new F & old C, old F & old C)
Old Mar 19, 2018, 11:00 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by UAPremExecflyer
I don’t think it’s very helpful to link to an old thread which discussed retrofit of the A330 fleet. All LH A330s have been equipped with the same “new” First and Business seats for some time now.
Old Mar 19, 2018, 12:15 pm

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I don’t think it’s very helpful to link to an old thread which discussed retrofit of the A330 fleet. All LH A330s have been equipped with the same “new” First and Business seats for some time now.
...especially as all MUC-based A333 no longer have F since a year or so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.