Wiki Posts
Search

LH A330-330 Exit Row 30 Window?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2017, 10:17 am
Original Poster

LH A330-330 Exit Row 30 Window?

Hello friends!

I have an upcoming flight to Munich in Y on a 330-300 V3 seating arrangement. The Row 30 exit row just opened up and considering jumping on it. I've heard the slide isn't much of an issue on these planes, but my biggest concern is whether or not those seats have a true window view? We're looking at some good Aurora activity on Wednesday and I'd like to get a view of it as we head across the pond. Anyone have an experience sitting in these rows and able to comment on how the window alignment is setup?

Thanks!
Old Nov 21, 2017, 7:16 am

Programs: LH SEN & DL Plat
Originally Posted by Ivstan14
Hello friends!

I have an upcoming flight to Munich in Y on a 330-300 V3 seating arrangement. The Row 30 exit row just opened up and considering jumping on it. I've heard the slide isn't much of an issue on these planes, but my biggest concern is whether or not those seats have a true window view? We're looking at some good Aurora activity on Wednesday and I'd like to get a view of it as we head across the pond. Anyone have an experience sitting in these rows and able to comment on how the window alignment is setup?

Thanks!
As far as I remember there is only the small window in the door" so basically no window.... Anyhow, it is a good row with tons of legroom and I would take it over any other seat in eco.
Old Nov 21, 2017, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kid Flyer
As far as I remember there is only the small window in the door" so basically no window.... Anyhow, it is a good row with tons of legroom and I would take it over any other seat in eco.
Hmm, thanks for the info! The only other source I could find was a Youtube walkthrough. (Guess I can't post links but the title is "Lufthansa A330-300 cabin tour")

The video clearly shows there is a window, but that configuration has 1st Class, so it's obviously not the V3. From the seat maps it appears the last economy section is in the same location on each version, but I'd certainly trust the word of someone who's actually been on the plane rather than a map...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.