Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Lufthansa Group Questions Here [2016-]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2023, 6:11 am

Programs: *A "Top 1000 2015", FB Lifetime Plat.; BA Silver; Ma; Hilton Diamond.rriott Gold
LH cancelled flights and rebooked me on BA. Can I still get any *A miles credit?

LH cancelled two segments and rebooked me on BA back in September. Can I still get any *A miles credit? I would have credited to UA, but may be only LH M&M is possible -- that would be ok too. Any advice appreicated. I'm sure this is covered somewhere already but couldn't find it with a reasonable amount of searching... Thanks.
Old Dec 29, 2023, 6:34 am

Programs: LH SEN *
Originally Posted by Leedsflyer
LH cancelled two segments and rebooked me on BA back in September. Can I still get any *A miles credit? I would have credited to UA, but may be only LH M&M is possible -- that would be ok too. Any advice appreicated. I'm sure this is covered somewhere already but couldn't find it with a reasonable amount of searching... Thanks.
It's possible to request Miles & More to credit miles according to the original booking.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 1:29 pm

Programs: LH
hey all!

i'm looking at a round trip GVA-CDG, with the return leg being on April 7, 2024. It seems that the CDG-GVA prices on April 7 are the highest compared to any day 2 weeks before or after, with it starting at 190chf (260chf for anything after 7am)... and on any other day it'd be about 100chf

does anyone know why the fares are so high on this exact day, and if there's a chance they'd drop any time soon?
Old Dec 31, 2023, 3:02 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by swissfries
hey all!

i'm looking at a round trip GVA-CDG, with the return leg being on April 7, 2024. It seems that the CDG-GVA prices on April 7 are the highest compared to any day 2 weeks before or after, with it starting at 190chf (260chf for anything after 7am)... and on any other day it'd be about 100chf

does anyone know why the fares are so high on this exact day, and if there's a chance they'd drop any time soon?
That is likely the last day of the Easter school holidays for lots of folks.

I would guess it only gets worse, not cheaper.
chris63 and swissfries like this.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 12:40 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Radisson Rewards Gold, Marriott Platinum
Zero availability with LOT Mileage Bargains - is that normal?
Checking WAW-NRT from 1. Feb to 31. March and seeing 0 availability for 70K miles 1 day after Bargain started.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 2:17 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Since the promo runs the entire month it takes a while for inventory to show up.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 3:44 am

First time flying LH F, couple of questions!

Hiya, flying LH F return in June LHR-FRA-SIN then SIN-SYD on SQ (same booking).

Will there be time to use the F terminal on our short (ish) 1h50 connection in FRA? Really want this for the limousine transfer more than anything! If not, is there still an option for a car transfer from an F lounge?

On the outbound, will I be eligible for the SQ Private Room in SIN even though I booked the SQ segment through LH?

Similarly on the inbound, which lounge does LH use for F in SIN? I’ve heard it’s in T3 even though LH depart from T2!

Hope these questions aren’t too stupid, I’d be grateful for any info!
Old Jan 4, 2024, 4:21 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by Hulabuloo

Will there be time to use the F terminal on our short (ish) 1h50 connection in FRA? Really want this for the limousine transfer more than anything! If not, is there still an option for a car transfer from an F lounge?

On the outbound, will I be eligible for the SQ Private Room in SIN even though I booked the SQ segment through LH?

Similarly on the inbound, which lounge does LH use for F in SIN? I’ve heard it’s in T3 even though LH depart from T2!

On the outbound in FRA you can go to the FCL in B and - unless your SIN flight departs from B - they will drive you to the plane from the lounge.

If you're in SQ F you should have access to TPR on your outbound. See here.

On the inbound in SIN you can go to T2 where is an SK First lounge (in addition to T3) that your LH F flight entitles you to.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 4:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.

Really depends on your arrival gate & if ontime from LHR, if Z and ontime best to exit & walk to FCT, if B arrival go to FCLB, you might not have time for exit passport control & a much longer walk to FCT, Limousine from B if the SIN departure is from Z or C

If in Suites or F you can use TPR at SIN, metal counts, same on way back a F or Suites SQ BP grants inbound TPR access, if time allows, otherwise F lounge in T2
Old Jan 5, 2024, 4:08 am

Originally Posted by chris63
Really depends on your arrival gate & if ontime from LHR, if Z and ontime best to exit & walk to FCT, if B arrival go to FCLB, you might not have time for exit passport control & a much longer walk to FCT, Limousine from B if the SIN departure is from Z or C

If in Suites or F you can use TPR at SIN, metal counts, same on way back a F or Suites SQ BP grants inbound TPR access, if time allows, otherwise F lounge in T2
Originally Posted by MichielR
On the outbound in FRA you can go to the FCL in B and - unless your SIN flight departs from B - they will drive you to the plane from the lounge.

If you're in SQ F you should have access to TPR on your outbound. See here.

On the inbound in SIN you can go to T2 where is an SK First lounge (in addition to T3) that your LH F flight entitles you to.
Thanks both, super helpful! To clarify, will LH provide a car from the B Lounge to Z gates even if the plane isn’t parked at a remote stand?

Also, any experience regarding the personal assistant service? Given the short layover, I’m sort of hoping they might provide someone to take me through immigration etc quickly in order to spend time in the lounge/FCT. Is this something I’d need to ask LH about directly?

Thanks again
Old Jan 5, 2024, 4:26 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Thanks both, super helpful! To clarify, will LH provide a car from the B Lounge to Z gates even if the plane isn’t parked at a remote stand?

Also, any experience regarding the personal assistant service? Given the short layover, I’m sort of hoping they might provide someone to take me through immigration etc quickly in order to spend time in the lounge/FCT. Is this something I’d need to ask LH about directly?

Thanks again
Yes, they will drive to Z-gates from FCL B.

There is no PA on arrival. Coming from LHR you will have to go through immigration to enter Schengen/DE for the FCT and then you will have a PA to support and immigration in the FCT before departing. If arriving at B from LHR you may be let into the departures level and you can go straight to the lounge.
chris63 likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2024, 1:30 pm

Programs: UA 1k
Will LH interline to OZ on a separate PNR? Limited searching seems to make me think this will work though being at an outstation has me concerned (as does the fact that OZ might be leaving *A). All in J if it matters.

LH:
AMS-FRA-ICN
OZ:
ICN-DAD
Old Jan 6, 2024, 7:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by oblisk
Will LH interline to OZ on a separate PNR? Limited searching seems to make me think this will work though being at an outstation has me concerned (as does the fact that OZ might be leaving *A). All in J if it matters.

LH:
AMS-FRA-ICN
OZ:
ICN-DAD
I have never had a problem with through checking on separate tickets on LG group or to any airline they have an interline agreement with, including at outstations, there is a specific field for the check in agents for *A airlines.
Sure you will be fine, if any issue with the agent just ask for the supervisor.
Old Jan 8, 2024, 9:36 am

Hello Everyone,

Thinking of taking Lufthansa from ORD - FRA - AMM with a connection time of 1 hour 15 minutes? Is this doable, I am wondering about passport control, security and what if the connection is missed thanks!

Lands in FRA at 13:50 and takes off at 15:05
Old Jan 8, 2024, 9:43 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
No passport control and security depends on gates. Doable if on time, maybe even easy if assignments are good.

If connection is missed due to delay, rebook to nearest possible connection to AMM on Group or partner airlines, OAL if they have to.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.