Wiki Posts
Search

LH at Tampa (TPA)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2021, 6:44 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Originally Posted by FlyerTalkUserName
Has anyone found a way to search for award space on these flights? Does it show in the M&M search?

ExpertFlyer doesn’t show the seats available by fare class for the 4Y flight number, but does for the LH codeshare.
The M&M website? Assuming you are a M&M member.
Old Dec 17, 2021, 6:47 am

Originally Posted by cas_de
The M&M website? Assuming you are a M&M member.
I am, but I thought you needed a substantial number of miles to see availability. I only have a few hundred.
Old Dec 17, 2021, 6:56 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
I am, but I thought you needed a substantial number of miles to see availability. I only have a few hundred.
In that case you need to call in. Asking here for people to search for award availability won't help since availability can depend on M&M status.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 8:20 am

Programs: Miles&More Blue, SPG Silver
Has anyone found a way to search for award space on these flights? Does it show in the M&M search?

ExpertFlyer doesn’t show the seats available by fare class for the 4Y flight number, but does for the LH codeshare.
A bit late for an answer, but yes I was able to find award space and was able top book it via M&M website. I did this in November 21 and the flight is in March 22. Was no problem.

The only thing that really bothers me is the absolutely useless Eurowings Discover website. The FAQ is a joke. You can look up how to travel with pets but no section about traveling with children. An official seat map is not available.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 2:57 pm

Thanks so much for the reply! Any idea which fare code it booked into? Going to try manually searching on ExpertFlyer since the EF award search tool doesn’t work for Eurowings Discover.
Old Jan 19, 2022, 12:43 am

Programs: Miles&More Blue, SPG Silver
Any idea which fare code it booked into? .
I booked economy and the fare class is X.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.