Wiki Posts
Search

All stops needed on flight?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2015, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

All stops needed on flight?

Hello everybody,

we want to fly from PRG to GRU in February. Booking Class S is much cheaper from there than from Germany. Some questions:

- How many miles are needed for children to upgrade to premium economy and business? I know that complete reward flights need about 75%, but I'm not sure about upgrades. (premium eco is 40.000 one way, i think, and business 55.000 for adults)
- PRG to GRU flies via Frankfurt or Munich. Is it possible to exit in FRA or MUC on the return flight with our luggage (i.e. not complete the journey, letting the flight from FRA or MUC to PRG expire)? I would assume so, telling the desk in GRU not to check the baggage through to PRG. Have never tried this, though.
- Is it prudent to wait for some days more when intending to fly mid February, or will pricing probably increase?

Thanks for helping!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.