Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Updates for LH First Class Services

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2014, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
I guess even the best pipes will spring a leak once in a while.
What's the big secret ?
A lounge is being updated
Old Jul 31, 2014, 2:52 pm

Programs: SK*G/EBD, Le Club Accor Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold
At least LH used to offer pick up service @OSL, but I don`t know if they still do. Can`t find any information about it on their web page anymore.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by seat 1a
What's the big secret ?
A lounge is being updated
It's about time the marble floor in the bathrooms was replaced.
Turns out that even (male) First Class passengers can't aim correctly at the urinals.
The marble below the urinals is completely ruined.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 3:46 pm

Originally Posted by Rambuster
Turns out that even (male) First Class passengers can't aim correctly at the urinals.
Yes , thank god for the 380 plastic .
Old Jul 31, 2014, 5:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
I wish they offered a pick-up service in Germany. I often have to leave home by 5:00 am, to catch the early flight HAM-FRA, in order to catch flights to the US.

Having a car/driver to the airport that early would be nice.

Oh well -- First World Problems!
Old Aug 1, 2014, 12:59 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Rambuster
As anyone who has ever cleaned bathrooms in a home with male inhabitants knows, even the best effort to aim is not good enough

They should hold the contract liable for not sealing the marble correctly @:-)

Can't believe the FCT is nearly 10 years old already
Old Aug 1, 2014, 1:30 am

Originally Posted by kevinsac
I wish they offered a pick-up service in Germany. I often have to leave home by 5:00 am, to catch the early flight HAM-FRA, in order to catch flights to the US.

Having a car/driver to the airport that early would be nice.

Oh well -- First World Problems!
UBER
Old Aug 1, 2014, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
I guess even the best pipes will spring a leak once in a while.
It wasn`t confidential, and FF is my favorite community, so I try to contribute when I can.
Old Aug 1, 2014, 10:52 pm

Programs: BA Silver, LH Senator, SQ PPS, EK Gold
I found a bug (insect) on my seat in first class cabin on FRA-EWR flight in June. Any one seen such bugs or mites in the new first class before ?
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/.................delete/6xu4bcm7gm808gggc0o0484ko
Old Aug 1, 2014, 11:56 pm

Originally Posted by hvprasad
I found a bug (insect) on my seat in first class cabin on FRA-EWR flight in June. Any one seen such bugs or mites in the new first class before ?
.................delete/6xu4bcm7gm808gggc0o0484ko
You expected bugs to know they should stay in Y whenever they manage to board a plane?

If it was bothering you, you could have called the FA and asked him to get rid of it. He would not have laughed, specially if you were in F. I'd expect the bug to be very idle as soon as the AC was powered on, though.
Old Aug 2, 2014, 12:53 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Do you really want us to delete this video? I don't seem to be able to watch it, though.

HTB.
Old Aug 2, 2014, 1:04 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by htb
Do you really want us to delete this video? I don't seem to be able to watch it, though.

HTB.
Click on the (still) image.
Old Aug 2, 2014, 3:26 am

Did LH fly 748 to EWR??? afaik they dont do much equipment switching on the EWR routes
ewr-fra 744
muc-ewr 346
dus-ewr 343
Old Aug 2, 2014, 4:00 am

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
no worries

Well I fully understand that given you are from Mysore you are much sensible to hygiene which is essential in hot countries.

The "bug" you filmed appears to be a "gemeiner Totengrber" (churchyard beetle), definitely not a bug but a gentle little animal that is neither dirty nor dangerous and common in temperate climates.

Of course an airline could choose to put so much pesticides in their cabins that not only the insects would die, but also the passengers be sick .
Old Aug 2, 2014, 5:49 am

Programs: BA Silver, LH Senator, SQ PPS, EK Gold
Originally Posted by behuman
Well I fully understand that given you are from Mysore you are much sensible to hygiene which is essential in hot countries.

The "bug" you filmed appears to be a "gemeiner Totengrber" (churchyard beetle), definitely not a bug but a gentle little animal that is neither dirty nor dangerous and common in temperate climates.

Of course an airline could choose to put so much pesticides in their cabins that not only the insects would die, but also the passengers be sick .
Well....I am from Mysore and am proud to be from Mysore. That does not take away from the fact that the bug was in LH in Frankfurt. I have flown Lufthansa and other carriers extensively and this was the first time I saw a bug in a plane. I have not spotted such "harmless" creatures in any other carriers. I love Lufthansa and still fly Lufthansa. A trip is soon coming up. I wanted the forum to have a wider concept of debate and posted this video as they discussion was about "updates for LH First class services".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.