Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

LHs strategy: discussion thread for customers, investors, consultants & armchair CEOs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHs strategy: discussion thread for customers, investors, consultants & armchair CEOs

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2024, 6:42 am

Programs: LH SEN
So does every company on the planet, how is that a defence?

You can do it by investing in your products, people and customer loyalty, or you can do it like Carsten.
It's telling that he and the Ryanair clown have so much confidence in the resurgence of Boeing: same methods, same style.

Originally Posted by sw1x
Good point. There appears to be quite a bit of ambiguity in LH management. In their defense the task at hand is complex in that they aim at luxury pricing for a premium network product with low-cost services.
chris63 likes this.
Old May 15, 2024, 7:01 am

Programs: DL PM; UA 1K; AA 1MM
Originally Posted by sw1x
Hard-product wise, I am afraid that within LH group LX' A330 may well be the worst C experience despite better aisle access and IMHO requires to be avoided at all cost.
oh.

My first LX long-haul C flight is in a few weeks. On a 330.

eek.
Old May 15, 2024, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by Van_Looy
So does every company on the planet, how is that a defence?

You can do it by investing in your products, people and customer loyalty, or you can do it like Carsten.
It's telling that he and the Ryanair clown have so much confidence in the resurgence of Boeing: same methods, same style.
Maybe my sarcasm did not transpire as well as I intended.
Van_Looy and chris63 like this.
Old May 15, 2024, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by ty97
oh.

My first LX long-haul C flight is in a few weeks. On a 330.

eek.
If you like nostalgia & Business class hard product from the previous generation, coupled with the reduced soft product from 2024 you will love it
ty97 and FlyerLX like this.
Old May 15, 2024, 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by chris63
If you like nostalgia & Business class hard product from the previous generation, coupled with the reduced soft product from 2024 you will love it
Oh, I flew C on an OS 767 a couple of months ago. I'm an up to speed on retro hard products

(Impressive catering though!)
chris63 likes this.
Old May 15, 2024, 1:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Oh, I flew C on an OS 767 a couple of months ago. I'm an up to speed on retro hard products

(Impressive catering though!)
Yes & as you noticed, OS J soft product offering is the best out of LHG & by quite a large margin, anyway good luck, hope you enjoy for flight & do let us know ?
Old May 15, 2024, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by chris63
Yes & as you noticed, OS J soft product offering is the best out of LHG & by quite a large margin, anyway good luck, hope you enjoy for flight & do let us know ?
I'm sure LX will be fine. Most of my flights have been on LH through FRA, I figured I might as try LX once to see what it's like now that I've tried OS. Will report back
chris63 likes this.
Old May 15, 2024, 2:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm sure LX will be fine. Most of my flights have been on LH through FRA, I figured I might as try LX once to see what it's like now that I've tried OS. Will report back
Yes, it should be fine, just not quite the premium experience it used to be or that LX claim it currently is, look forward to your feedback

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.