Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2013, 5:45 am

Programs: LH SEN*2
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
The new Germanwings is offering three Economy fares including a comfort fare, which is called "Best". This fare includes many of the benefits you mentioned (http://f.lh.com/VgsU). I will however forward your suggestion regarding a flat rate for those services in all three fares to my colleagues.
Dear Stefanie, I have now to apologize a bid for wasting your time.
The best fare looks quite well to me and this went against my fear that all those secondary airport's lounges and fast track are going to be cancelled, which is, looking through the link not the case.

I understand your competitive environment a bid and I am happy to pay the bill for the service I want and its all in there.

It appears that 4U will be member of Miles and More and not of the Star Alliance, right?

Meaning that you can not collect miles with other *A FFP's?
This is more or less the remaining point I have on my list, but anyway, thanks for explaining,

I hope and wish that this will be the right step forward and MM will be soon a little more receptive to more attractive award conditions if all gets properly paid for and there is a solid black number in your annual report.

Best regards,
Bernie2012
Old Feb 11, 2013, 8:48 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Bernie2012
Dear Stefanie, I have now to apologize a bid for wasting your time.
The best fare looks quite well to me and this went against my fear that all those secondary airport's lounges and fast track are going to be cancelled, which is, looking through the link not the case.

I understand your competitive environment a bid and I am happy to pay the bill for the service I want and its all in there.

It appears that 4U will be member of Miles and More and not of the Star Alliance, right?

Meaning that you can not collect miles with other *A FFP's?
This is more or less the remaining point I have on my list, but anyway, thanks for explaining,

I hope and wish that this will be the right step forward and MM will be soon a little more receptive to more attractive award conditions if all gets properly paid for and there is a solid black number in your annual report.

Best regards,
Bernie2012
Hi Bernie2012,
you are right, while 4U is (already) a Miles & More member, it is not a Star Alliance member. This does indeed mean that Star Alliance Gold members from other programms can't use their benefits.
Please be asssured that we have forwarded your feedback accordingly!
Kind regards, Vanessa
Old Feb 12, 2013, 11:48 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Dear Grog,

I can understand your frustration. Since this is not the normal procedure, I unfortunately am unable to provide a standard explanation to answer your questions. That is why it is important that you provide us with the relevant data, as requested, so we can contact our colleagues for you.

Thank you & best regards
Stefanie
Looking at my questions, they don't appear difficult and they don't require my personal information...

Originally Posted by Grog
1) Why on Earth does it take so much longer for the embossed Senator card over the embossed luggage tags? They are of the exact same technical quality.
and
2) Is it true that, due to LH's inability to mail a plastic card for the last 4 months, I can't utilize lounges for Star Alliance flights until M&M finally figures out why it can't mail me a plastic card?
So now I add a new question: 3) Why the insistence of my personal info in order to answer general questions that would apply to anyone lacking their Senator card?

I'm not asking where my card is (no one can answer that); I'm asking if the conditions in 1) and 2) are standard across-the-board.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 5:03 am

Originally Posted by Grog
Looking at my questions, they don't appear difficult and they don't require my personal information...

So now I add a new question: 3) Why the insistence of my personal info in order to answer general questions that would apply to anyone lacking their Senator card?

I'm not asking where my card is (no one can answer that); I'm asking if the conditions in 1) and 2) are standard across-the-board.
Dear Grog, as it is not usual for a Senator Card to take that long to be issued and send to our Miles & More Members, I won't be able to answer your first question. We do need your details in order to see what happened in your specific case.

Regarding your second question: Yes, it is true that you won't be able to access lounges on Star Alliance flights until you have your Senator Card. Please note that we won't be able to figure out why it wasn't mailed so far as long as we don't have your details to check this.

Fatime
Old Feb 14, 2013, 1:51 am

Programs: EK Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond
Good Morning.

One of my booking got a time schedule change so I called the customer service and the gave me some options to choose. I confirmed one and now I "my bookings" I can see the confirmation. But I have not received any email with PDF attachment and files to be saved into the calendar.
Could you help me?

Thanks
Old Feb 14, 2013, 4:52 am

Originally Posted by MarcoGT
Good Morning.

One of my booking got a time schedule change so I called the customer service and the gave me some options to choose. I confirmed one and now I "my bookings" I can see the confirmation. But I have not received any email with PDF attachment and files to be saved into the calendar.
Could you help me?

Thanks
Hi MarcoGT, would you please send me your booking code via PM? I'll have a look and send you the confirmation.
Vanessa
Old Feb 14, 2013, 5:16 am

Programs: EK Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond
Hi MarcoGT, would you please send me your booking code via PM? I'll have a look and send you the confirmation.
Vanessa
I sent you a PM, thanks.
Old Feb 14, 2013, 1:21 pm

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Dear LGA,
I am in need of some help getting a refund for my hotel and transportation due to IRROPS on Jan 20th 2013.
Have been trying to contact LH about how to go about my claim but have yet to receive a response. Could you be so kind as to help me out?

Thanks!
Old Feb 15, 2013, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by Bernie2012
Dear LH Crew,

concerning to reservation mails, I have a black berry torch and all reservation mails from LH are not readable for some reasons, they show a blank screen and attachments called ?application/x-rimdevicecalendar, if I try to open that, it alerts that "this attachment type cannot be viewed on your device". Mails about check-in are normally readable in html.

I had for some time as a trial for that problem the LH app installed, but that did not solve the problem, so I had to remove it. (I anyway have to keep the phone app free for security reasons).

Thank you for your time, Bernie2012
Dear Bernie2012,

we finally received an answer from our colleagues. They investigated the error already and found out that it is a device problem, which can’t be fixed by Lufthansa. The respective setting causes that no HTML emails or PDF files can be retrieved. My colleagues tried another compatible way to send emails in the past, but then I-Phone users had problems retrieving emails including PDF files. Due to security aspects Lufthansa changed back to another method, which unfortunately is incompatible with Black Berry phones... :-/

I hope this helped.

Best
Stefanie
Old Feb 15, 2013, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by lsed
Dear LGA,
I am in need of some help getting a refund for my hotel and transportation due to IRROPS on Jan 20th 2013.
Have been trying to contact LH about how to go about my claim but have yet to receive a response. Could you be so kind as to help me out?

Thanks!
Dear Ised,

it is important that you send all details and receipts to my colleagues from Customer Relations via http://f.lh.com/7hJf. If you have done this already you should have received an automated reply stating your feedback-ID. In this case I kindly ask you to send me your feedback-ID via pm - I will then forward your case to my colleagues again.

Thank you.
Stefanie
Old Feb 19, 2013, 7:50 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Dear Stefanie,
Thanks very much for you reply. I'm currently overseas at the moment. Will send you the details when I'm back home next week.

Thanks again!
Old Feb 22, 2013, 3:09 am

Dear Grog, as it is not usual for a Senator Card to take that long to be issued and send to our Miles & More Members, I won't be able to answer your first question. We do need your details in order to see what happened in your specific case.

Regarding your second question: Yes, it is true that you won't be able to access lounges on Star Alliance flights until you have your Senator Card. Please note that we won't be able to figure out why it wasn't mailed so far as long as we don't have your details to check this.

Fatime

Hello LufthansaGermanAirlines,

Can you explain why Lufthansa doesn't follow the guidelines in the Star Alliance Employee Reference Guide? Specifically:

http://www.starallianceemployees.com..._access.1.html

Star Alliance Gold (SAG) customers travelling in any class

Customers have access to any Star Alliance member carriers' owned lounges with the Star Alliance Gold logo at the entrance.

Customer must present proof of SAG-level status via a valid frequent flyer programme SAG-level card or other valid indication of SAG-level status as defined in Component B11 - Recognition of Star Alliance Gold and Silver Customers, such as XX*G on the boarding pass, where XX is the carrier code of the carrier with whom the customer has SAG-level status;

Where a discrepancy exists between loyalty status level displayed on the frequent flyer programme card, boarding pass or other means presented for entrance and what is displayed in the Star Alliance Premium Customer Database (Lounge Access Component B10), the highest displayed level will be honoured;

XX*G (or I suppose, SEN in the case of M&M) should be sufficient according to the guide for access. I often have to show the lounge employees a print out of this section to get access.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 5:09 am

Originally Posted by berlinflyer83
Hello LufthansaGermanAirlines,

Can you explain why Lufthansa doesn't follow the guidelines in the Star Alliance Employee Reference Guide? Specifically:

http://www.starallianceemployees.com..._access.1.html

XX*G (or I suppose, SEN in the case of M&M) should be sufficient according to the guide for access. I often have to show the lounge employees a print out of this section to get access.

Dear berlinflyer83,

could you kindly specify your question? We are not quite sure what you are driving at… :-/

Stefanie
Old Feb 22, 2013, 10:38 am

Dear berlinflyer83,

could you kindly specify your question? We are not quite sure what you are driving at… :-/

Stefanie
Hi Stefanie,

Sorry, the problem is that I'm turned away from both SWISS and Lufthansa lounges because I don't have my card but my boarding pass displays A3*G. According to the star alliance handbook, this is sufficient proof of my status.

I even asked at the SWISS lounge today and she showed me her regulations behind the desk: it's an exact copy of mine, and they still turned me away...

Thanks
Old Feb 25, 2013, 4:56 am

Originally Posted by berlinflyer83
Hi Stefanie,

Sorry, the problem is that I'm turned away from both SWISS and Lufthansa lounges because I don't have my card but my boarding pass displays A3*G. According to the star alliance handbook, this is sufficient proof of my status.

I even asked at the SWISS lounge today and she showed me her regulations behind the desk: it's an exact copy of mine, and they still turned me away...

Thanks

Thanks berlinflyer83.

Could you kindly send us a list of all lounges where you experienced such reactions via DM? We would really like to forward this to the respective department.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Stefanie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.