A car for an award F class ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2012, 10:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PL LY, PL CO , Gold HH
A car for an award F class ?

Hi
I tryed to find in the LH website but couldnt see any answer:
I am flying First from TLV to MUC on award ticket O class.
do they take me with a car?

Then i fly from Berlin to FRA and then in F to TLV
Will they pick me with the car from the Berlin flight

Thanks
Lior
Old Jan 12, 2012, 10:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Originally Posted by LiorM
I am flying First from TLV to MUC on award ticket O class.
do they take me with a car?
Notwithstanding that you travel on an award ticket you can e confident that they take you with a plane, not with a car.

Beside that, you will find all answers to the queries you raised in this forum by doing a bit of search. These questions have been raised umpteen times.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 10:55 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
Notwithstanding that you travel on an award ticket you can e confident that they take you with a plane, not with a car.
Old Jan 13, 2012, 7:23 am

Simple Answer

No & No

My 2 cts:
If you so hung on being driven in a Mercedes take a Taxi in Berlin
Old Jan 13, 2012, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

Beside that, you will find all answers to the queries you raised in this forum by doing a bit of search. These questions have been raised umpteen times.
I tryed to search but couldnt read so much
Thanks anyway.
I will just enjoy the food and the seat

Lior
Old Jan 13, 2012, 3:25 pm

Programs: some
Of course they will pick you up by car if you arrive on a remote position and if you use the fct in FRA you definitively get a car to the plane. LH does not differentiate services in between paid f and award f. Enjoy your trip and have a look at the various threads so that you can maximize the experience.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 1:43 am

In MUC you only get a car if your plane parks at a remote position or if your flight leaves from a remote position provided you arrive/depart on LH, LX or OS metal. Then they'll take you from the FCL. I doubt your TLV flight will arrive at a remote position. And yes you even get a car with a cheapo US Air award so no problems there.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 7:10 am

Programs: LH and BA
Very sorry for the dismissive answers of the previous posters...

If you have an apron in MUC you will get a car - but unlikely. So no car on arrival.

To and from the same - as the flight usually departs from a gate - and in Berlin never.

So you can only hope for an apron position.

However, - when arriving from TLV go to the HON circle lounge in the middle of the terminal and clear immigration there, you leave from the lounge a level lower
Old Jan 17, 2012, 10:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by roundtheworld
Very sorry for the dismissive answers of the previous posters...

If you have an apron in MUC you will get a car - but unlikely. So no car on arrival.

To and from the same - as the flight usually departs from a gate - and in Berlin never.

So you can only hope for an apron position.

However, - when arriving from TLV go to the HON circle lounge in the middle of the terminal and clear immigration there, you leave from the lounge a level lower
Thanks so much

LiorM
Old Jan 20, 2012, 7:37 pm

i will arrive in MUC on a Aircraft De Havilland DHC-8 400 Series(lh1621) witch probably won't be to the gate and my connecting flight in in a hour in F to CLT. will i get a car
Old Jan 20, 2012, 11:37 pm

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Notwithstanding that you travel on an award ticket you can e confident that they take you with a plane, not with a car...
You mean because they cannot rely on you taking the train yourself if they ignore you for long enough as it often works in FRA?

It's Lufthansa, I would not count on either .
Old Jan 22, 2012, 7:31 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by nosferatu2xlc
i will arrive in MUC on a Aircraft De Havilland DHC-8 400 Series(lh1621) witch probably won't be to the gate and my connecting flight in in a hour in F to CLT. will i get a car
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.