Search

Christmas Greetings from M&M in 2010

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2010, 5:04 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Thumbs down Christmas Greetings from M&M in 2010

I got today an envelope from M&M in my mail box. Of course, I was looking forward to find some nice Christmas present (e.g. a voucher?)

What a big disappointment when I opened the letter: There was nothing more than a machine written greetings card, signed by Holger Hätty.

This is a real shame! This HON member is completely p*** about his "Christmas" card.

M&M you'd better not send me anything than such a cheap post card

Last edited by Zurich Flyer; Dec 22, 2010 at 5:05 pm Reason: How can I change the title? I would like to add the year, i.e. 2010
Old Dec 22, 2010, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Printed Christmas cards were only sent out to Cessna HONs!
Old Dec 22, 2010, 5:15 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Rambuster
This doesn't make it better. Not as a SEN and not as a HON did I ever get something from M&M Will send a message back to Hätty and tell him not to spam my letter box with such b***s*** anymore
Old Dec 22, 2010, 5:59 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Rambuster
Haha... this Cessna HON hasn't received one.
In fact I haven't received any post for about a week now due to the "Arctic weather" of the area where I live, i.e. 20 cm of snow!

Let's hope this cheap card is for LX HONs only.
Old Dec 22, 2010, 9:43 pm

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
This primarily LX flying LH HON got a nice hand signed card from LX Germany with a small (8pcs) selection of Spruengli pralinees thanking me for my business with LX. The next trips are already booked, the new C class awaits.

From LH or M&M: Nada.

Last edited by mamb0; Dec 22, 2010 at 9:49 pm
Old Dec 23, 2010, 12:46 am

Programs: lh sen
Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer
I got today an envelope from M&M in my mail box. Of course, I was looking forward to find some nice Christmas present (e.g. a voucher?)

What a big disappointment when I opened the letter: There was nothing more than a machine written greetings card, signed by Holger Hätty.

This is a real shame! This HON member is completely p*** about his "Christmas" card.

M&M you'd better not send me anything than such a cheap post card

What did you expect and WHY?
Old Dec 23, 2010, 2:28 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by mamb0
This primarily LX flying LH HON got a nice hand signed card from LX Germany with a small (8pcs) selection of Spruengli pralinees thanking me for my business with LX. The next trips are already booked, the new C class awaits.

Same here. Nice surprise with the Sprüngli box from LX. ^

Nothing from LH Germany, but they didn't get much business this year. Most of my tickets (In particular all long hauls) were issued by LX Germany or LH USA.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 4:28 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Haha... this Cessna HON hasn't received one.
In fact I haven't received any post for about a week now due to the "Arctic weather" of the area where I live, i.e. 20 cm of snow!
I'm sure LH can find a spare reindeer to send you a card!
Old Dec 24, 2010, 6:35 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AHN
I'm sure LH can find a spare reindeer to send you a card!
There are no reindeers in Germany. And if, they would be too expensive for LX/LH
Old Dec 24, 2010, 7:14 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer
There are no reindeers in Germany. And if, they would be too expensive for LX/LH
They have too many. They are giving them away in another thread!
Old Dec 25, 2010, 4:02 am

Programs: LH HON and sh..load of others too
Originally Posted by mamb0

Quite a different experience here in Poland. My HON package came through M&M office in WAW and they added some Christmas gifts that were even more interesting than the standard LH package itself: Christmas card hand-signed by two LOT executives, LOT book calendar for 2011 (very nice) and very elegant leather wallet discreetly embossed with LOT logo (nicest of all). Everything came in by courier post day before Christmas (what a perfect timing!). Overall: big thumbs up to LO! ^
Old Dec 27, 2010, 3:31 pm

Programs: LH SEN, UA 1K, MR Platinum, BW Gold, HH Silver
I have received personal Christmas Greetings from my home airport LH station manager and upgrade to C
Old Dec 27, 2010, 4:17 pm

Programs: LH HON and sh..load of others too
Originally Posted by tomekp
I have received personal Christmas Greetings from my home airport LH station manager and upgrade to C
From Łukasz? He is a good guy indeed.
Haven't run into him before Christmas, otherwise I would expect the same... But, for some reason, he is rarely present at flights I tend to depart on (mainly Sun afternoon)...
Old Dec 27, 2010, 4:55 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by graf0
Quite a different experience here in Poland. My HON package came through M&M office in WAW and they added some Christmas gifts that were even more interesting than the standard LH package itself: Christmas card hand-signed by two LOT executives, LOT book calendar for 2011 (very nice) and very elegant leather wallet discreetly embossed with LOT logo (nicest of all). Everything came in by courier post day before Christmas (what a perfect timing!). Overall: big thumbs up to LO! ^

That's the way it should be. Well done, Lot ^
Old Dec 27, 2010, 11:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by graf0
Excellent timing and excellent follow through on the part of M&M/LOT! Enjoy HON Circle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.