FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Christmas Greetings from M&M in 2010 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1163256-christmas-greetings-m-m-2010-a.html)

Zurich Flyer Dec 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Christmas Greetings from M&M in 2010

I got today an envelope from M&M in my mail box. Of course, I was looking forward to find some nice Christmas present (e.g. a voucher?) :p

What a big disappointment when I opened the letter: There was nothing more than a machine written greetings card, signed by Holger Hätty.

This is a real shame! This HON member is completely p*** about his "Christmas" card.

M&M you'd better not send me anything than such a cheap post card :td:

Rambuster Dec 22, 2010 5:10 pm

Printed Christmas cards were only sent out to Cessna HONs! :D

Zurich Flyer Dec 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Originally Posted by Rambuster (Post 15507031)

This doesn't make it better. Not as a SEN and not as a HON did I ever get something from M&M :td: Will send a message back to Hätty and tell him not to spam my letter box with such b***s*** anymore :cool:

NewbieRunner Dec 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Originally Posted by Rambuster (Post 15507031)

Haha... this Cessna HON hasn't received one.
In fact I haven't received any post for about a week now due to the "Arctic weather" of the area where I live, i.e. 20 cm of snow! :D

Let's hope this cheap card is for LX HONs only. :)

mamb0 Dec 22, 2010 9:43 pm

This primarily LX flying LH HON got a nice hand signed card from LX Germany with a small (8pcs) selection of Spruengli pralinees thanking me for my business with LX. The next trips are already booked, the new C class awaits.

From LH or M&M: Nada.

carpetbagger Dec 23, 2010 12:46 am

Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer (Post 15507007)
I got today an envelope from M&M in my mail box. Of course, I was looking forward to find some nice Christmas present (e.g. a voucher?) :p

What a big disappointment when I opened the letter: There was nothing more than a machine written greetings card, signed by Holger Hätty.

This is a real shame! This HON member is completely p*** about his "Christmas" card.

M&M you'd better not send me anything than such a cheap post card :td:

What did you expect and WHY?

SleepOverGreenland Dec 23, 2010 2:28 am

Originally Posted by mamb0 (Post 15508372)
This primarily LX flying LH HON got a nice hand signed card from LX Germany with a small (8pcs) selection of Spruengli pralinees thanking me for my business with LX. The next trips are already booked, the new C class awaits.

Same here. Nice surprise with the Sprüngli box from LX. ^

Nothing from LH Germany, but they didn't get much business this year. Most of my tickets (In particular all long hauls) were issued by LX Germany or LH USA.

AHN Dec 23, 2010 4:28 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner (Post 15507276)
Haha... this Cessna HON hasn't received one.
In fact I haven't received any post for about a week now due to the "Arctic weather" of the area where I live, i.e. 20 cm of snow! :D

I'm sure LH can find a spare reindeer to send you a card! :p

Zurich Flyer Dec 24, 2010 6:35 am

Originally Posted by AHN (Post 15509391)
I'm sure LH can find a spare reindeer to send you a card! :p

There are no reindeers in Germany. And if, they would be too expensive for LX/LH :rolleyes:

NewbieRunner Dec 24, 2010 7:14 am

Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer (Post 15515898)
There are no reindeers in Germany. And if, they would be too expensive for LX/LH :rolleyes:

They have too many. They are giving them away in another thread! :D

graf0 Dec 25, 2010 4:02 am

Originally Posted by mamb0 (Post 15508372)

Quite a different experience here in Poland. My HON package came through M&M office in WAW and they added some Christmas gifts that were even more interesting than the standard LH package itself: Christmas card hand-signed by two LOT executives, LOT book calendar for 2011 (very nice) and very elegant leather wallet discreetly embossed with LOT logo (nicest of all). Everything came in by courier post day before Christmas (what a perfect timing!). Overall: big thumbs up to LO! ^

tomekp Dec 27, 2010 3:31 pm

I have received personal Christmas Greetings from my home airport LH station manager and upgrade to C :D

graf0 Dec 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by tomekp (Post 15532296)
I have received personal Christmas Greetings from my home airport LH station manager and upgrade to C :D

From Łukasz? He is a good guy indeed. :)
Haven't run into him before Christmas, otherwise I would expect the same... :) But, for some reason, he is rarely present at flights I tend to depart on (mainly Sun afternoon)...

Zurich Flyer Dec 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by graf0 (Post 15520047)
Quite a different experience here in Poland. My HON package came through M&M office in WAW and they added some Christmas gifts that were even more interesting than the standard LH package itself: Christmas card hand-signed by two LOT executives, LOT book calendar for 2011 (very nice) and very elegant leather wallet discreetly embossed with LOT logo (nicest of all). Everything came in by courier post day before Christmas (what a perfect timing!). Overall: big thumbs up to LO! ^

That's the way it should be. Well done, Lot ^

TRAVELSIG Dec 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Originally Posted by graf0 (Post 15520047)

Excellent timing and excellent follow through on the part of M&M/LOT! Enjoy HON Circle.