Wiki Posts
Search

Air Dolomiti [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2014, 10:46 am

how to request missing flight M & M credit for Air Dolomiti flights

Hello,
More than two weeks ago I took a round trip Air Dolomiti flight
and am still to receive credit for these miles on my M & M account.
I went to the online webpage to request missing flight credit
and I don't see Air Dolomiti listed among list of of airlines.
Of course I entered the Lufthansa code share flight number on this sight
but it also asks for a ticket number the ticket number I have does not start with 220 and hence it gave an error.
I have emailed Lufthansa(but not heard back yet)..
Has someone else had a similar problem and is there an online automated solution?
I couldn't find a recent thread on this (There have been posts long time
on earning UA or Air Canada miles for flying Air Dolomiti)

But anyhow according to
https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...8133&cid=18002
I should have got miles (and it doesn't say that the ticket number must start with 220)
Thanks for any help
Old Jul 9, 2014, 2:42 pm

EN flights: 50 % of chances to get the miles credited automatically (my experience).
Sometimes it takes 4-5 weeks for the miles to get credited.

Send a fax with a copy of your etix and boarding passes to M&M in Verl.

Last edited by PetzLUX; Jul 9, 2014 at 2:58 pm
Old Jul 10, 2014, 12:40 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
I recently did a retrocredit for a LH flight number and replaced the 220 in the form with the 047 code since it was issued by TP. No problems at all. I would try again. Feel free to use the actual EN flight number, that will work too.
Old Jul 10, 2014, 8:14 am

My EN flights few months back took around 4 weeks to get credited. And when they did, the routes were different to the ones I took, but the amount of miles were the same, so didn't make a difference.
Old Jul 10, 2014, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PetzLUX
Sometimes it takes 4-5 weeks for the miles to get credited.

Send a fax with a copy of your etix and boarding passes to M&M in Verl.
+1 on both of these points.
Old Jul 24, 2014, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
It would seem that Air Dolomiti has become a separate partner for ANA. Although this should probably be posted over in the ANA forum I thought it would be interesting for you to have a look at the earning table:

http://www.ana.co.jp/wws/japan/e/loc...N20140716AMCEN
Old Dec 1, 2014, 1:17 pm

Programs: LH*S (FTL), OZ*G, Accor gold, HH Diamond
LH operated by Air Dolomiti and *G lounge access

I am booked on LH1896 MUC-TRN flight (V booking class)

I was not vigilant enough, and unfortunately this flight is operated by Air Dolomiti

As a *G , (and LH FTL) would I be allowed to enter SEN lounge in MUC ?

I have heard, that only flights numbers LH9xxx are not eligible for access to lounge, and on LH1xxx it should be ok, can anybody confirm it ?

I do not understand new crazy rules on LH/EN ;-)
Old Dec 1, 2014, 2:21 pm

Programs: LH SEN only nowadays, AF & AY basic. Radisson Blu fan :-)
No problem at all to get into the SEN lounge in MUC. Regular LH flight, just green seats instead of grey ones :-)
Enjoy
Old Dec 2, 2014, 3:07 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
So what are the exceptions? On which EN flights can FTL, SEN, HON, Star Gold not use a lounge?

Not sure which routes the various LH flight numbers correspond to

THanks
Old Dec 2, 2014, 3:53 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

EN operated and coded flight (with LH codeshare): lounge access only for SEN/HON/C pax

EN wetlease, LH coded flight: normal LH flight, access for SEN/HON/FTL/*G/C pax
Old Dec 2, 2014, 3:56 am

Programs: A3 Gold, LH FTL
Originally Posted by oliver2002
EN operated and coded flight (with LH codeshare): lounge access only for SEN/HON/C pax
also FTL!
Old Dec 2, 2014, 7:30 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
So the only people that do not get lounge access are *G that fly in Y from MUC to FLR, BLQ, VRN, BRI, VCE, or BGY and their reservation is on the EN-coded flight?

So to get lounge all they need to do is buy the same flight through LH so that their ticket has an LH flight number?

I agree that the trend to stop benefits that have existed previously is a very annoying trend of LH. But on the list of annoying service reductions this one is pretty low on the list. Booking guarantee only for J class, no more HON miles for flights in Y, no more or less status miles for flights on certain other Star carriers are just a very small selection of things that have gone and hurt much more.
Old Dec 2, 2014, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by San Gottardo
So to get lounge all they need to do is buy the same flight through LH so that their ticket has an LH flight number?
No, if the flight is operated by EN and 'just' codeshared, *G don't get lounge access. So if your BP has a EN flight number on it, you have to have SEN/HON/FTL or travel in C to get lounge access. In LH hubs it doesn't matter as you just arrived on LH/LX/OS and can get lounge access with *G.
Old Dec 2, 2014, 4:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Originally Posted by oliver2002

EN wetlease, LH coded flight: normal LH flight, access for SEN/HON/FTL/*G/C pax
No, I was refused entry as a C pax on an EN coded ticket at Zurich airport, similarly at Verona on the way back. It was admittedly last year, so maybe things have changed since then. It was a bit embarrassing as a line of people waiting to get into the lounge built up behind me. Maybe they recognize the EN code in Germany.
Old Dec 2, 2014, 9:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA Premier Gold
In LH hubs it doesn't matter as you just arrived on LH/LX/OS and can get lounge access with *G.
Could please tell me more about this rule. I was not aware that the arriving flight could determine lounge access for non-LH Star Gold members.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.