Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SN - New lounge access policy for FTL in BRU

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2010, 3:28 pm
fwc

Programs: M&M
Just get a German M&M credit card; it has no mentioning of SN at all even if you live in Belgium.
LH, SN, LX, LO, AU, JP, OU whatever, in the end it's just an airline logo on a piece of plastic. The Miles & More (reservation) system does not even mention the issuing airline when quoting the M&M card number.
As of January 2011 (if I remember correctly) you will be able to choose your airline (logo) of choice, so when based for example in BE you can have a LX, LH, LO, AU etc. M&M card.
Old Oct 4, 2010, 1:29 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
But it makes a difference - not for you, but for the airlines. When my wife (with a SEN card with an SN logo) and me (German M&M SEN credit card with Lufthansa logo) enter a lounge, they tick different boxes on their list.
Old Oct 8, 2010, 8:30 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
FWIW, the SN Schengen lounge still posted the August version of the lounge access policy (as per the OP) on the counter last Sunday. It was marked as 'new policy', no sight of any newer version. Didn't have time to ask.
Old Oct 8, 2010, 11:05 am

Sorry for the delayed reply. I asked on Monday and they had no clue what I was talking about (re: new lounge policy).
Old Nov 4, 2010, 9:15 am

Does anyone know if there have been any developments over the past few weeks? Thanks.
Old Nov 4, 2010, 10:53 am

Programs: AF, BA, LH, EK, IHG, HH, SPG, Hertz, RCCL
The information on their website has changed in the past couple of days:
http://www.brusselsairlines.com/com/...spx?item=20474
It now says that FT can access regardless of booking class, but from the access table it looks like guests are no longer allowed.

-jani
Old Dec 30, 2010, 2:17 am

For the record, I have been granted access now as an FTL on multiple occasions.^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.