Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who is at the top of the pyramid?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2010, 2:12 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by johnboyle007
OK I accept I am low on the miles compared to many on here but I cannot even find the pyramid, guess I am but a grain of sand under the pyramid

Would some kind person guide me to where the pyramid is
It's one of those strange perks for SEN/HON and part of Flight Statistics you can see when you are logged into your M&M account. Other somewhat meaningless stuff you can see includes the number of *A flights you have credited to M&M or flown as M&M awards, kilometers flown, number of airports visited, etc. since 01.01.2009 and some statistics are not accurate.

Here's the thread which discussed this feature when it first became available.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...available.html
Old Jul 14, 2010, 7:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by dre_techie
P.S. to sentom: I've done the LPJ runs for 420 of the 482k, I just thought others will move past me over this time.
Cessna HON (tm) (to be)!!
Old Jul 14, 2010, 8:47 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by dre_techie
Wearing a crown - on July 14th - the anniversary of the fall of Bastille. Just a joke to avoid France if you wear a crown today.
That part I got. But I don't see a Pyramid anywhere or have ever heard of it. In other words, I had no idea what you guys were on about.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 12:25 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
That part I got. But I don't see a Pyramid anywhere or have ever heard of it. In other words, I had no idea what you guys were on about.
Perhaps it's not available Down Under?

As explained in post #16, log into your account in M&M and you should see a tab labelled "My flight statistics" next to "My status" "My bookings" and "My mileage account". Click "Show statistic details" under "My flight statistics" and wait!
Old Jul 15, 2010, 12:42 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
It's one of those strange perks for SEN/HON and part of Flight Statistics you can see when you are logged into your M&M account...
Perks for some SENs etc as I do not have the Pyramid or the flight statistics either.

Either they were wise enough to disable it for me or the same returd who handles my refunds also is in charge of my online account .
Old Jul 15, 2010, 1:41 am

Originally Posted by weero
Perks for some SENs etc as I do not have the Pyramid or the flight statistics either.

Either they were wise enough to disable it for me or the same returd who handles my refunds also is in charge of my online account .
It seems nothing has changed since we discussed this last.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...l#post13546098
Old Jul 15, 2010, 2:05 am
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by weero

Nothing here. Or I am too blind. Might have something to do with my lack of status miles. Or being Down Under since everything hangs from the ceiling down here.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 2:09 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
This thread reminds me of something I was told when I was in college by my professor -- ''students, most of u will be joining the corporate world / the business world in a few years from now and will start aiming for the top ... just remember The problem with the rat race is even if u win, u r still a rat ''

Btw.. I m not even in the rat race or maybe am... only tht i am in the bottom 5 %

Last edited by abhilife2001; Jul 15, 2010 at 2:27 am
Old Jul 15, 2010, 2:23 am

Nothing here. Or I am too blind. Might have something to do with my lack of status miles. Or being Down Under since everything hangs from the ceiling down here.
Of course you will have to look underground for a large pyramid-shaped cave!

Or perhaps Down Under only negative status miles will show up.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 4:05 am
Aman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Of course you will have to look underground for a large pyramid-shaped cave!
And I was wondering where this hole in the garden came from.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 5:41 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
900 Crew flight hours

The statisics show you in comparison to a flight crew member. Do they really only fly 900 hours per year? That is about 22.5 weeks based upon a 40 hour work week.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 6:22 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
I unfortunately have a few status miles this year .. but still nada. Not that I care but it is indeed a bit odd.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 7:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by cbellero
The statisics show you in comparison to a flight crew member. Do they really only fly 900 hours per year? That is about 22.5 weeks based upon a 40 hour work week.
This is time in the air. Some airlines fly even less.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 7:07 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
75 hours longhaul a month is about right, mainline kont flying counts more for FAs. FRA-ORD-FRA is about 19 hours in three days, so if you do that every week you are there
Old Jul 15, 2010, 11:36 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
I see the pyramid so not blocked for those down under. Of course mine is sorry looking thanks to this being an "off" year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.