Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discount codes and bargain fares on LH/OS/LX/LO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2011, 12:05 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Usually they stop working if there is even on e segment in there with a codeshare operated by a partner airline. Wetlease operators (CL etc) are fine.
Old Mar 6, 2011, 3:19 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jfoley
Any idea if the InterNations discount codes out of Canada apply to the Air Canada codeshares?
As you say yourself, they should not apply:

Originally Posted by jfoley
"Vouchers are only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa, Lufthansa Italia and Lufthansa Regional Partner (incl. Lufthansa City Line and Eurowings
Making a dummy booking and applying the discount code there should show whether it works or not.
Old Mar 7, 2011, 10:03 pm

Programs: FB,BD,LH,EK,PC,HH,MR
Originally Posted by oliver2002
does anybody know how long the process to get approval?
Old Mar 8, 2011, 12:54 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Last minute 72-hour special: Save up to 50% only until 10th of March

In whY of course but still...
Available in a number of European countries but the rate of maximum discount seems to vary from country to country.

Conditions for this offer
* Purchase by: 10.03.2011
* Departure period: 15.03.2011-31.05.2011
* Return period: 20.03.2011-31.08.2011
* Not valid: 15.04.2011-27.04.2011
* Advance Purchase Period: 7 days
* Minimum stay: Saturday to Sunday
* Maximum stay: 3 months
* Rebooking not allowed
* Nonrefundable
Old Mar 8, 2011, 12:59 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jexelot
does anybody know how long the process to get approval?
Try the link in post #366 instead. You should get a code emailed to you by return if still available.
Old Mar 8, 2011, 8:44 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Last minute 72-hour special: Save up to 50% only until 10th of March

In whY of course but still...
Available in a number of European countries but the rate of maximum discount seems to vary from country to country.

Conditions for this offer
* Purchase by: 10.03.2011
* Departure period: 15.03.2011-31.05.2011
* Return period: 20.03.2011-31.08.2011
* Not valid: 15.04.2011-27.04.2011
* Advance Purchase Period: 7 days
* Minimum stay: Saturday to Sunday
* Maximum stay: 3 months
* Rebooking not allowed
* Nonrefundable
Thank you for the info!! ^
I booked LHR-FRA-MUC-DXB DXB-FRA-LHR from the LH UK page today for May and got it for 2 people 582ai UK Sterling. I used 2 InterNations vouchers, but I had to make seperate bookings as only 1 InterNations voucher can be applied per booking. I have also experienced some problems with the LH webpage, some maintenance is going on.
Old Mar 8, 2011, 10:59 pm

Programs: mainly UA and CO
USD 60,- LH voucher for Swiss travels

I am getting the following message:
"The voucher you entered is not valid for your country. Please continue without voucher."

... tried to apply the "swiss LH voucher" for travel from another non-swiss city --- which had worked till a couple of days ago.

Lost out due to not jumping on a deal right away. Lesson learnt!

Edit: Tried a dummy booking with a swiss departure city and STILL get the same error message?! Why?

Last edited by anjam; Mar 8, 2011 at 11:22 pm
Old Mar 9, 2011, 12:39 am

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
Originally Posted by anjam
I am getting the following message:
"The voucher you entered is not valid for your country. Please continue without voucher."

... tried to apply the "swiss LH voucher" for travel from another non-swiss city --- which had worked till a couple of days ago.

Lost out due to not jumping on a deal right away. Lesson learnt!

Edit: Tried a dummy booking with a swiss departure city and STILL get the same error message?! Why?
So, you are trying to book a flight from a non-Swiss point at LH for Switzerland using USD-issued voucher? That would not work, since USA-issued vouchers would work only on LH for USA webpage.

LH vouchers are getting more and more intelligent. In past, it was possible to book from on German's webpage virtually any destination that is served. These days if you start your trip in an EU/EEA point, the webpage will automatically redirect you to that country's webpage of LH (so booking FRA-LON on let's say, Austrian webpage, is not possible any more: the webpage will redirect you to lh.DE and therefore using Austrian-issued voucher is no longer possible). There are, however, some ways to by-pass this for a certain set of non-EU destinations.

Also, last two days, lh.com has been having some IT issues.. Perhaps, now you are experiencing the consequences/enhancements of this IT work...
Old Mar 10, 2011, 9:13 am

Programs: Kris Flyer; King Club; Jet Privilege; Flying Returns
Originally Posted by goliath
As you say yourself, they should not apply:

Making a dummy booking and applying the discount code there should show whether it works or not.
I tried using the InterNations discount code on the LH.com India site to book an LX multi-city fare from Mumbai to Rome and Paris back to Mumbai, but it didn't work. Does anyone know if the discount can be availed on Swiss?
Old Mar 10, 2011, 12:56 pm

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
Originally Posted by mojo_rising
I tried using the InterNations discount code on the LH.com India site to book an LX multi-city fare from Mumbai to Rome and Paris back to Mumbai, but it didn't work. Does anyone know if the discount can be availed on Swiss?
The voucher, as indicated in itsT&C, can be applied only to LH-operated flights.
Old Mar 10, 2011, 2:51 pm

Programs: LH, BA, Hilton
Originally Posted by sperrgepaeck
^
I booked LHR-FRA-MUC-DXB DXB-FRA-LHR from the LH UK page today for May and got it for 2 people 582ai UK Sterling. I used 2 InterNations vouchers, but I had to make seperate bookings as only 1 InterNations voucher can be applied per booking. I have also experienced some problems with the LH webpage, some maintenance is going on.
Ive grabbed MAN-MUC-DXB-MUC-DXB-MAN for £252.11ai after the Internations voucher ^

A month later I'm going with EK MAN-DXB-MAN (admittedly at easter) for over £500!
Old Mar 10, 2011, 2:59 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Circumknowitall
Ive grabbed MAN-MUC-DXB-MUC-DXB-MAN for £252.11ai after the Internations voucher
I guess you mean MAN-MUC-DXB-MUC-MAN?
Old Mar 10, 2011, 3:57 pm

Programs: LH, BA, Hilton
Originally Posted by goliath
I guess you mean MAN-MUC-DXB-MUC-MAN?
Yes, thats what I meant to say
Old Mar 11, 2011, 8:05 pm

Programs: Silver Level: DL, Non-Elite: AS, UA, AA, WN
Are these Internations coupon codes still available? I tried via LH.com and that said the promo was over. When I tried via internations.com, I registered but received neither a confimation of sign-up nor any voucher.

Can anyone give me a little more details? Thanks.
Old Mar 12, 2011, 4:50 am

Originally Posted by Khabibul35
Are these Internations coupon codes still available? I tried via LH.com and that said the promo was over. When I tried via internations.com, I registered but received neither a confimation of sign-up nor any voucher.

Can anyone give me a little more details? Thanks.
Try it here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/15937675-post366.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.