Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Pass adds "Point The Way Cafe" to LAX Terminal 6

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2019, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA/AA
Priority Pass adds "Point The Way Cafe" to LAX Terminal 6

Priority Pass has added a new restaurant option to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), priority pass members can get a credit at Point The Way Cafe. This is located in terminal six between gates 65A and 65B. The lounge is open from 11AM until 11PM daily. You’ll receive a $28 credit for yourself and any of your guests, this is valid for any food/drink purchases.

Menu
https://www.flylax.com/-/media/flyla...1887-1323.ashx

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/prior...ax-terminal-6/
Old Aug 7, 2019, 12:20 pm

Programs: AA PLTPRO, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Would be a good option if the Alaska Air lounge is too crowded (as it often is). I still have a card (other than Amex) that allows restaurants as part of Priority Pass.
Old Jan 21, 2020, 8:09 pm

The worst! Food is oily and tasteless. Service is miserably slow (but that seems the usual at airports). I saw one waitress refusing to give a guy change for a twenty, saying there was something wrong with it (really? We are in America, I thought. I have never seen that done here. Maybe in other countries).
If you were deciding whether to eat here, I'd save your health and not.
Old Jan 22, 2020, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I went there once on my PP. Since then, I usually go and see that there are three parties in a line that doesn't move, then walk over to Wahoo and get a burrito. I don't usually show up at LAX early enough to sit around waiting for food. You can get a burrito at Wahoo and finish eating it before the people who were at the front of the line at Point the Way finish whatever they were doing taking up the gatekeeper's time.
Old Jan 22, 2020, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by chrisl137
I went there once on my PP. Since then, I usually go and see that there are three parties in a line that doesn't move, then walk over to Wahoo and get a burrito. I don't usually show up at LAX early enough to sit around waiting for food. You can get a burrito at Wahoo and finish eating it before the people who were at the front of the line at Point the Way finish whatever they were doing taking up the gatekeeper's time.
First it is the stupid amex PP holders who do not know how to read, then it is the fact their machine does not scan the digital card so I had to fish out my physical PP card.
And there are 2 people at the checkin desk but only 1 actually doing any work

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.