Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

Walking from Midway car rental to LAX terminal 7. Doable?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2018, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold; AA; Amtrak Select Plus;HH Diamond;Hyatt Disc;Hertz PC; Total Wine Grand Reserve!

I'm renting for the first time from Midway Car Rental this coming weekend (rates at Hertz and others were sky high). I put in the address of the agency (6151 W. Century Blvd) and noticed it is quite close to terminal 7, from where I will be departing. Zooming in on Google maps satellite view, I saw a few cross walks. If the traffic is horrible on my return day, and the shuttle has to make the full run of all the departure terminals, does anyone know if it would be walkable from the agency to terminal 7 to save time?
Old Feb 15, 2018, 3:20 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
I have not personally done it but according to Google Maps it is a 0.7miles / 15 minutes walk (I have walked from the Parking Spot Sepulveda to T5 on at least one occasion, it is almost twice the distance and it took less than 25 minutes).

I'd go via Parking Structure 1, cross over the bridge on the 3rd level to Parking Structure 7 and then over the bridge into T7.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It looks very reasonable. I often walk from T7 to Lot C when the Lot C buses are being slow. You can shave a little distance from the route above by taking the crosswalk that's at the east end of the parking structure and then going east along World Way and crossing over to Sepulveda through the little flowered area.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.