Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2015, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel

Quick question - I'm staying at the Roosevelt next week and I'm considering a paid upgrade to a poolside cabana room. I wanted to check in with FT before doing so to find out if I should expect a noisy party scene in the cabanas? How do the rooms and space compare to the dlx kings in the tower building?

Thanks!

Last edited by OliverB; May 15, 2015 at 7:45 pm
Old May 17, 2015, 11:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
I think you should contact the hotel and ask if the pool will be closed for any private parties, film shoots, etc.

We've rented the pool for a few events and as cool as the location is, I feel bad for guests with those cabana rooms.
Old May 18, 2015, 12:37 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL, AS, UA, IHG Plat
I've been to the Roosevelt Pool for events/parties many times and it is usually very loud. So agree with the post above... call the hotel and ask if there will be an event during your stay. If there is no event, it will be quite late in the evenings.
Old Jun 21, 2015, 3:22 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
there seems to be parties there almost every weekend according to a source at the hotel. So if you need quiet you might want to stay elsewhere.

With that said it would not hurt to call. Of course there is always a chance of a last minute event,,,,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.