Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Visiting girlfriend for 3 months - Immigration advice

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2015, 4:12 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Calum, they're not maleficent, they're just people in a bureaucratic job who have raised suspicion levels because of the number of people they encounter trying to evade immigration requirements and smuggle banned stuff into the country, unfortunately.

I've lived here and been a citizen many years, but not always, so I've had these experiences as a non-resident.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 9:20 am
Original Poster

I realise that. It's just nerves, I just need to calm down and be as polite and confident as possible on the day.

My friend has been travelling to see her boyfriend for close to two years now and has had minimal problems. So long as I have my evidence and gf's contact details I should be fine.
Old Apr 5, 2018, 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by Calum666
I realise that. It's just nerves, I just need to calm down and be as polite and confident as possible on the day.

My friend has been travelling to see her boyfriend for close to two years now and has had minimal problems. So long as I have my evidence and gf's contact details I should be fine.
Hi Calum, just wondering how your experience went, because I'm going to be meeting my boyfriend in July.
Old Apr 6, 2018, 6:34 pm
JBD

deleted

Last edited by JBD; Apr 6, 2018 at 7:31 pm Reason: posted in error

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.