Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

What is your ticket response number and how many tickets!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2005, 4:44 pm
Original Poster

My highest response number is 3038 anyone with a higher number please post it! Lowest number should also post and we can get an idea of how many tickets we are being defrauded out of! I have six tickets GP has refused to process. Four in business class to South America and two to Central America. We should consider class action if numbers are sufficient. In the mean time I have taken the following action and others may wish to follow.

I have drafted letter to TACA and demanded payment of $5,000 dollars for each of the business class reservations they have refused to ticket (two tickets each). My wife and I have seperate accounts and reservations.

Also demanded $1,500 for economy class Central American reservations they did on honor. If they do not respond within 20 days (I will give them time to think about it) I will file an action to seek damages in Small Claims court in California where I live and they do business. ($5,000 maximum here) It is certainly in TACAs best interest to issue the tickets and not pay me the money.
Old Jul 1, 2005, 5:14 pm

Response #3149

Between my wife and I, we had 10 tickets in business class from LAX or SFO to various locations in Central America and 3 tickets in coach from IAD to SJO.
Old Jul 1, 2005, 6:04 pm

Programs: Former DL GM, NW Platinum, UNITED PREMIER, STARWOOD GOLD, RG, LP, US, AA & OTHERS
[QUOTE=cygone]My highest response number is 3038 anyone with a higher number please post it!

I wonder if you mean the GP tkt. response #? If so mine is 4***, so much higher. What does that mean that they did not honor your request and you submitted it before me? Jeeze I hope not! I JUST looked at TACA's website (again) and it say's ticketed, and shows the number.
Old Jul 1, 2005, 6:06 pm

I booked several tickets June 9. I can see ticket numbers online, but don't physically have the tickets yet. I was told at the time that tickets would be sent "around the end of the month." We'll see what happens. I have not received an email from GP saying they CAN'T honor the tickets (not yet, anyway). We'll see what happens.
Old Jul 1, 2005, 6:16 pm

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
Response 2967
Old Jul 1, 2005, 6:17 pm

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
Not so sure posting response number is a good idea at this point. GP can i.d. you. Mebbe one shud set up an e-mail addy for others to send the info to...and someone can tally the scores. Anyway, I had '8ish' J's to SA and '5ish' Y's to CA denied.
Old Jul 1, 2005, 6:32 pm

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
I would hope GlobalPass can identify me. I had over a million frequent flyer miles in my account at one time.

I put plenty of effort into organizing four trips to South America and I want recognition for the effort. Otherwise, I wasted about 80 hours of planning time to get these trip itineraries together and plan my life for six months focused around travel along the North America-Central America-South America corridor. Costa Rica, El Salvador, Ecuador, Argentina, Uruguay (non-TACA), and Chile as adventures for the next six months.

I'm disappointed. LatinPass 2 looks about as exciting as Monterey Pop - Tribal Stomp II.

Oh but wait, I saw the Clash and Peter Tosh right here in Monterey one day and night at Tribal Stomp II. Oh wait, that turned out well.

Maybe this whole south American thing will .
Old Jul 1, 2005, 10:00 pm
Original Member

4 Biz tickets JFK to SJO not issued.
Old Jul 1, 2005, 10:08 pm

9 tickets not issued (all but 3 in "D" class)
Old Jul 1, 2005, 10:14 pm

Programs: United 1K
Up to message 3171. Ordered a total of 5 business class tickets to Santiago and Lima which were rejected.
Old Jul 2, 2005, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Why be afraid to list your email response numbers? Do you really have anything to loose if they know who you are? What can they do? Take away your useless miles. I am not afraid to let them know who I am and how angry I am. So far we know the lowest number response was 2967 and the highest is 3171 so we can be certain a minimum of at least two hundred separate reservations were denied. How many tickets is still a guessing game. If you have a number lower than 2967 or higher than 3171, please post it here and do not be afraid to let GP identify you. You do not have to post your number if it falls between the high and low but please post how many tickets the *******s stole from you.
Old Jul 2, 2005, 10:26 am

I had confirmed award reservations for 5 D class and 1 T class IAD-SJO in three separate records.
Old Jul 2, 2005, 10:33 am

Programs: LatinPass Million Miler
I have 2 tickets to Central America in Business that won't be ticketed.
Old Jul 2, 2005, 10:37 am

If the response numbers you are requesting ar the same as the Msg numbers in "My Messages", then I don't think you can count awards that way. I have two numbers for messages from "agent" related to my awards, but they correspond to the my initial request and a follow-up, not to each record locator. Anyway, I can extend both the low and the high end since my numbers are 2943 and 3184.
Old Jul 2, 2005, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Dhacker,

Actually you are right, what I do know is “my messages” are sequentially received because my requests follow in order. What I think we should have is a general idea of how many tickets we are talking about. The fact is the “my messages” may not give us a good idea of how many tickets because we also had the option of requests by email and fax as well, which I have learned from emails I received, is the way many people requested awards. By the way, people who made requests by mail or fax have not been notified they will not be receiving tickets yet!

I have spoken to a friend who is a lawyer and a former GP member, he suggested we approach GP to file an action in our behalf to force TACA to meet its commitments for the month of June and the reservations they processed. If GP truly had an agreement with TACA for participation thru the end of the month, than TACA can not pick an choose which portions of the program they wish to participate in.

If GP is actually in business for the long haul as they tell us than they would do everything possible to defend the rights of their most loyal customers. If they have no intention of defending our rights than they may be acting in collusion with TACA to defraud us!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.