FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is your ticket response number and how many tickets!
Old Jul 1, 2005, 4:44 pm
cygone

What is your ticket response number and how many tickets!

My highest response number is 3038 anyone with a higher number please post it! Lowest number should also post and we can get an idea of how many tickets we are being defrauded out of! I have six tickets GP has refused to process. Four in business class to South America and two to Central America. We should consider class action if numbers are sufficient. In the mean time I have taken the following action and others may wish to follow.

I have drafted letter to TACA and demanded payment of $5,000 dollars for each of the business class reservations they have refused to ticket (two tickets each). My wife and I have seperate accounts and reservations.

Also demanded $1,500 for economy class Central American reservations they did on honor. If they do not respond within 20 days (I will give them time to think about it) I will file an action to seek damages in Small Claims court in California where I live and they do business. ($5,000 maximum here) It is certainly in TACAs best interest to issue the tickets and not pay me the money.